Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D-Bol Test E.. low dosage?

cspaulding95

Proficient Brother
Hello friends,
Happy to have found evolutionary.com; with the great advice. Want to start my first ever cycle and would like some knowledge! Please, fill me in on what ill be kicking myself in the butt for later. Have my cycle written down like this..

1-12 test-e 300 mg week
1-4 D-bol 25 mg caps twice day
1-4 n2guard
pct like so..
12-16 nolva 20 mg day
12-16 aromasin 25 mg day
12-16 vitamin e 1000ius day

Honestly, would like to hear someone tell me to double up on the test cause I have it but.. have never hear of someone taking 600mg test-e weekly. Same for the d-bol but.. understand 50 mg is allot of d-bol (do not want to be reckless.. )
I'd like to try to achieve these things..
1. plan natural test production jumps back to 100%
2. manage estrogen levels
3. Gain as much weight as possible

Open to suggestions! I'm am far from an expert and am seeking advice, Thank You in advance.

Aromasin 12.5 mg per day whole cycle + PCT
If you find no estrogen related side effects then switch to EOD

Sent from my Micromax Q426 using Tapatalk

I like that advice.. was thinking of doing Aromasin throughout whole cycle
Aromasin can be used during cycle as well during PCT too, cause it elevates IGF
As well split your dbol dosage cause it's half life is 3-4 hours only so if you have 5mg tabs then split them in 3-5 times and don't forget to gulp one dbol dose 30min before workout

Aromasin can be used during cycle as well during PCT too, cause it elevates IGF
As well split your dbol dosage cause it's half life is 3-4 hours only so if you have 5mg tabs then split them in 3-5 times and don't forget to gulp one dbol dose 30min before workout

what do you think about 600mg test weekly

Ai you should take because dbol increse much estrogen 4 weeks in enough...other wise your cycle is ok

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

should i actually incorporate a ai into my daily regiment or have one on hand.. also no one has mentioned about me doubling my test intake? good or bad? id prefer to be taking 600 if that not completely out of line

should i actually incorporate a ai into my daily regiment or have one on hand.. also no one has mentioned about me doubling my test intake? good or bad? id prefer to be taking 600 if that not completely out of line
AI is compulsory and Letro should be in hand if gyno gets out of control
You can use 300-500 mg anything for testE or testC
Lower dose(300) you can start with and increase dosage if you feel comfortable

For example
Week 1-3 300mg
Week 4-7 400mg
Week 8-12 500mg

run the aromasin ON CYCLE, not after

and for pct read the perfect pct.

i would also run the test at 400-500mg a week.. you are shutting yourself down anyway, might as well run it at a moderate dosage

Steve, I see you contribute allot on evo, thank you for your time. Listen this is what I was thinking

Steve, I see you contribute allot on evo and appreciate the advice.
I think iv narrowed it down to this
1-12 test-e 500 mg week
1-4 D-bol 25 mg day
1-12 n2guard
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg day
pct like this..
12-17 nolva 40/40/20/20 mg day
12-17 HCGenerate ES 5 caps
12-17 N2Guard
I know the pct is not perfect but im low on funds and I think this will suffice.. please correct me if i am wrong.

Hello friends,
Happy to have found evolutionary.com; with the great advice. Want to start my first ever cycle and would like some knowledge! Please, fill me in on what ill be kicking myself in the butt for later. Have my cycle written down like this..

1-12 test-e 300 mg week
1-4 D-bol 25 mg caps twice day
1-4 n2guard
pct like so..
12-16 nolva 20 mg day
12-16 aromasin 25 mg day
12-16 vitamin e 1000ius day

Honestly, would like to hear someone tell me to double up on the test cause I have it but.. have never hear of someone taking 600mg test-e weekly. Same for the d-bol but.. understand 50 mg is allot of d-bol (do not want to be reckless.. )
I'd like to try to achieve these things..
1. plan natural test production jumps back to 100%
2. manage estrogen levels
3. Gain as much weight as possible

Open to suggestions! I'm am far from an expert and am seeking advice, Thank You in advance.

What are your stats - age, bwt?

Steve, I see you contribute allot on evo, thank you for your time. Listen this is what I was thinking

Steve, I see you contribute allot on evo and appreciate the advice.
I think iv narrowed it down to this
1-12 test-e 500 mg week
1-4 D-bol 25 mg day
1-12 n2guard
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg day
pct like this..
12-17 nolva 40/40/20/20 mg day
12-17 HCGenerate ES 5 caps
12-17 N2Guard
I know the pct is not perfect but im low on funds and I think this will suffice.. please correct me if i am wrong.

Looks good.

I would add in clomid to your PCT at 50/50/25/25/ mg day

A package of clomid isn't too expensive and will really help your PCT.

Back
Top Bottom