Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: D spark, hcgenerate, and daa log

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Talking D spark, hcgenerate, and daa log

What's up every body 21 years old 180lbs 18% bf I have been training for 3 years but seriously for about a year and a half I am going to log my journey to help people out In case they want to try this stack, I am not using this as a pct but I am trying to get my money's worth :w00t: I am currently trying to cut as I feel to fat and I like when I have abs any feed back is appreciated and if any one has any recommended products I add put me up, so far I am planning on running it like this:
    D spark- 2 caps one in morning and one around dinner or post workout, (I was told to start small and adjust later)
    Daa- pre workout if my body does not tolerate 3 caps of d spark I'll be sure to add the remainder daa
    Hcgen- 3 caps in the morning and 2 caps around dinner also

How does everyone like that? Any changes please let me know! Only question I have is do I keep the dosing the same on non training days?

Other supps:
    Whey protein, Bsn bcaas, animal pac multis, and I have bio test surge recovery a friend gave me to try out on training days :sailor:

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you're 21 bro, you don't need ANY of that stuff. Freeing up your natural test levels at 21 is the only thing i see worth doing at your age. You aren't going to get much higher than your already are Testosterone wise.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    And that is what this stack will do.. I'm not looking to get juice like results I have read good reviews from it and wanna give it a try

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    as awesome as the products are, i would wait till age 25-26 since thats when you are finished msot of your development, before then you are not finished development and anything hormonal can mess up yoru development and thats FOR LIFE! just because its OTC doesnt mean its risk free.

I would rec only basic sups like creatine, whey, taurine ect. for now

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    as awesome as the products are, i would wait till age 25-26 since thats when you are finished msot of your development, before then you are not finished development and anything hormonal can mess up yoru development and thats FOR LIFE! just because its OTC doesnt mean its risk free.

I would rec only basic sups like creatine, whey, taurine ect. for now

this here^^^^
    [B]Need To Build Muscle Assistant Head Representative [/B]
    PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well I have already done a cycle of test so it's kind of to late lol

Fresh
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymrat727 View Post
    What's up every body 21 years old 180lbs 18% bf I have been training for 3 years but seriously for about a year and a half I am going to log my journey to help people out In case they want to try this stack, I am not using this as a pct but I am trying to get my money's worth :w00t: I am currently trying to cut as I feel to fat and I like when I have abs any feed back is appreciated and if any one has any recommended products I add put me up, so far I am planning on running it like this:
    D spark- 2 caps one in morning and one around dinner or post workout, (I was told to start small and adjust later)
    Daa- pre workout if my body does not tolerate 3 caps of d spark I'll be sure to add the remainder daa
    Hcgen- 3 caps in the morning and 2 caps around dinner also

How does everyone like that? Any changes please let me know! Only question I have is do I keep the dosing the same on non training days?

Other supps:
    Whey protein, Bsn bcaas, animal pac multis, and I have bio test surge recovery a friend gave me to try out on training days :sailor:

Awesome stack bro, awesome stack. Honestly D-Spark was made to work together just perfectly with HCGenerate as the formulas complement each other perfectly.

In the Gym they are incredible, dry gains and incredible pumps,v like being on a light cycle. I would compare it to doing some 200mg of Prop and 100mg of Masterone E3D.
    The effevcts in bed are felt in the that HCGenerate enhances intense libido, wanting and also blood flow, while D-Spark helps with the mechanics of it all, making the wood harder and time in between sessions even shorter. Best part of it all is not PCT needed in the end of it all, your Natty test production should be even higher than when you started.

You are going to love this stack, please do share your experiences!

-BRR

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymrat727 View Post
    Well I have already done a cycle of test so it's kind of to late lol
    thats bad,,, but doing more is not a good idea, you will only further retard your development, but good luck...

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That doesn't make sense how would I do more damage, if I'm using a natural product that most people add to there pct...

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    your test levels are super high around that age.
    [B]Need To Build Muscle Assistant Head Representative [/B]
    PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast