Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D-Spark vs. N2 DAA

TubZy17

Whats the difference between the two or are they the same? About to restock and just curious which one is better.

Whats the difference between the two or are they the same? About to restock and just curious which one is better.

The N2DAA is simply DAA. the D-Spark is that (in a full dose) combined with estrogen control (same compound used in Erase) and also has the ability to give some pumps, too.

I'd personally go with D-Spark (also like that it's tabs and not powder lol). But both are obviously solid.

both are great just really comes down to what you are wanting to accomplish

The N2DAA is simply DAA. the D-Spark is that (in a full dose) combined with estrogen control (same compound used in Erase) and also has the ability to give some pumps, too.

I'd personally go with D-Spark (also like that it's tabs and not powder lol). But both are obviously solid.

That's what I thought. I just finished a tub of D-Spark dosing it preworkout and just ordered another one. Good pumps, libido etc. Also would Bridge be beneficial to run at all if I'm not in between cycles or on cycle?

bridge would be another good choice bro, I recently stacked it in with D-spark and ancient strength creatine. Made a great natty stack :D

bridge would be another good choice bro, I recently stacked it in with D-spark and ancient strength creatine. Made a great natty stack :D

Yep, I'd agree with this. Bridge can be a bit misleading by the name and it's obviously great for that specific reason between cycles, but it's a fantastic natty test booster that can be used in almost any situation. That and D-Spark combined should yield a really nice run.

Yep, I'd agree with this. Bridge can be a bit misleading by the name and it's obviously great for that specific reason between cycles, but it's a fantastic natty test booster that can be used in almost any situation. That and D-Spark combined should yield a really nice run.

Going to have to pick some up. How are the pumps with bridge? I already have massive pumps from gear, D spark, n2 slin and n2kts but there's always room for more haha

Back
Top Bottom