Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D3 10000iu question

yesitsu24

Registered
I will be taking this product for bone health and I have seen some reviews online saying it is highly liver toxic, thoughts on this please guys, thanks a lot.

I will be taking this product for bone health and I have seen some reviews online saying it is highly liver toxic, thoughts on this please guys, thanks a lot.
I have 60000 weekly so maybe u can reduce a bit or keep.it the same as any how if u are only taking this and no other tabs of vitd3 than I think it is fine ..

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Let's see a link to those negative reviews.

'Although vitamin D toxicity is a very rare condition, recent increases in supplement use may lead to an increase in reported cases. A daily intake ranging from 40,000–100,000 IU (1000–2500 micrograms), for one to several months, has been shown to cause toxicity in humans (14, 18, 19, 20, 21).''.

So 1000iu is ok.

Last edited:

If you are in a Northern Climate, like me, then taking this amount is fine.
Just make sure to eat some Dietary Fat with the D, as it's a Fat Soluble Vitamin.
So to get properly absorbed, you need to take it with Fat......................... JP
P.S.
I use a Vitamin D that has Coconut Oil added to it.

If you are in a Northern Climate, like me, then taking this amount is fine.
Just make sure to eat some Dietary Fat with the D, as it's a Fat Soluble Vitamin.
So to get properly absorbed, you need to take it with Fat......................... JP
P.S.
I use a Vitamin D that has Coconut Oil added to it.

What kind of "fat"?

What kind of "fat"?

It can be any kind of Fat, either a Food with Fat.
Or a little Olive Oil/Coconut Oil/Avocado Oil................................................... JP
P.S.
This is why I use a Vitamin D that has the Fat already in the Capsule.
But it really makes No Difference how you get the Fat.
Just that you take it with some Fat for Optimum Absorption.

Back
Top Bottom