Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Damage and scarring from injection site

purehybrid4

Registered
I get a deep tissue massage twice a month and the last few times it has caused some discomfort around my injection sites. My therapist will find a "knot" and go to town on it. It is not a terribly fun experience. I know this is a "no shit Sherlock" statement. Of course rubbing the shit out of a fresh injection site is going to hurt. Its just that it tends to make the site worst for a few days. I think the pip would fade much sooner without the rub down. This tends to happen with quads more often than not but has happened with delts once.

My question is.. aside from the discomfort, is this doing any actual damage to the muscle tissue? I know that once an injection is complete, its common to work the oil in and spread the lump around a bit. The reason I ask is on one occasion, I told her the lump was from a tetanus shot (delt) as she was working it over. She responded by stopping and saying she shouldnt be mauling a fresh injection site. She is a family friend and I do not want to come clean about my AAS use.

Its not a deal breaker by any means as the massages are very benificial to recovery. I just want to make sure I dont need to have off limit zones or level with her about the injections. I could always play the TRT card. Has anyone had a similar experience?

It doesn't sound ideal to get your injection site beat up to me, but I have no experience with it.

Scar tissue builds like that when you dont rotate sites often enough. No more pinning than once every 10 days at each site.

If you dont want to deal with scarring you got to rotate pin locations bro...

Scar tissue builds like that when you dont rotate sites often enough. No more pinning than once every 10 days at each site.

Rick which do you prefer?

I only dose glutes but thats because im usually running longer esters and inject once a week so each glute gets a dose every 14 days. If im now splitting doses so would dose twice in a week each glute would get doses every 7 days.

Think that is fine or should I use another site? I hate quads....hurt too much and no room for error. Ventroglute ive no idea if I have hit it or not and feels like im injecting in my hip (have looked at a ton of vids and ******************* but still kinda confused). Delts the next best/easiest not to fuck up?

- - - Updated - - -

I only dose glutes but thats because im usually running longer esters and inject once a week so each glute gets a dose every 14 days. If im now splitting doses so would dose twice in a week each glute would get doses every 7 days.

Think that is fine or should I use another site? I hate quads....hurt too much and no room for error. Ventroglute ive no idea if I have hit it or not and feels like im injecting in my hip (have looked at a ton of vids and ******************* but still kinda confused). Delts the next best/easiest not to fuck up?

sigh forgot the website stuff....spotinjections_dot_com

- - - Updated - - -

sigh forgot the website stuff....spotinjections_dot_com
I rotate quads and glutes and only use long esters myself, but two pins a week. That still gives me 14 days between repeat injections at the same site

Back
Top Bottom