Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Danger with T3, Clen, and Cardarine

Bigdaddyjay85

Wanting to go full fat loss and was wondering if this is too edgy of a stack. Thinking about tossing the T3 because its basically an equal opportunity employer in your body and burns up everything

Your thoughts?

34 yo
21% body fat
Lifting for several years but getting back at it after having a kid.

Been ingesting 1200-1500 cals a day for the last 5 weeks. Have gone from 204 to 186. At a plateau.

I would say it can be better for you to use some Anavar and you can do like 10mg per day and some Aromasin as AI should work out great with the training and diet you are on. From the girls I know that's what they use when they need results as the ones you are looking for and it works out great for them. The good part is that you can do Anavar at that dose for as long as needed cause is a small dose but still gives you results with no sides which is even better.

I personally don't recommend T3 or clen as there are risks of permanent damage

Been ingesting 1200-1500 cals a day for the last 5 weeks. Have gone from 204 to 186. At a plateau.

when you eat in these crash calorie diets your metabolic rate will drop. hence why you are now stuck and hence why you will end up gaining most of that back if not more. that is why calorie deficit diets only work for guys competing or what not who want to drop down in the weeks ahead of a show, but for the avg joe that isn't how you lose weight permanently!

Wanting to go full fat loss and was wondering if this is too edgy of a stack. Thinking about tossing the T3 because its basically an equal opportunity employer in your body and burns up everything

Your thoughts?

34 yo
21% body fat
Lifting for several years but getting back at it after having a kid.
T3 and clen in my opinion are useless if your not running a cycle.

None of these are sarms

I was labeling everything in one but I was referring only to Cardarine as a SARM even though is not exactly one. But a lot of people know it as a SARM or they think is one so I quoted it as one even though I know it doesn't targets androgen receptors directly. But thanks

you can sustain that low of calorie intake too long and of course you will hit a plateau... you will end up hurting your metabolism... clen and t3 are NOT the answer... fixing your diet to something sustainable is the first thing... if you want to lose weight then you do need to eat below maintenance but not as low as you are... you have to get your diet fixed before anything else...

i never recommend clen or t3 when it comes to compounds you want to use... cardarine, sure but even with cardarine being far safer than the others, the FIRST area is your diet and then i would look at cardarine and perhaps sr9009 and s4

you can sustain that low of calorie intake too long and of course you will hit a plateau... you will end up hurting your metabolism... clen and t3 are NOT the answer... fixing your diet to something sustainable is the first thing... if you want to lose weight then you do need to eat below maintenance but not as low as you are... you have to get your diet fixed before anything else...

i never recommend clen or t3 when it comes to compounds you want to use... cardarine, sure but even with cardarine being far safer than the others, the FIRST area is your diet and then i would look at cardarine and perhaps sr9009 and s4

Thanks Dylan.
I added 250 cals a day to my diet of mainly meat. Ill keep the clen and T3 away for awhile and just run cardarine. Im not gonna run the cardarine until I am closer to my body's natural potential.

Back
Top Bottom