Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dangers of oral steroids exposed

its pretty scary the lack of concern of hepatoxicity... to each their own... im one that always takes the safest route and i urge it but if you feel you don't need to worry about it or its overplayed, then by all means, wreak internal havoc... you may think your okay now but wait for the future... im certainly not going to argue about safety... there's good arguments and then ridiculous ones... this is ridiculous... do as you will guys... like i said, im not arguing safety and im certainly not going to overplay or overexaggerate... liver failure is one thing but continuously abusing and damaging is another and when you beat the shit out of yourself over and over, guess what, things break down... same thing with a car, computer, whatever... so do as you will, but don't be surprised if you underplay this and and find issue in the future...

its pretty scary the lack of concern of hepatoxicity... to each their own... im one that always takes the safest route and i urge it but if you feel you don't need to worry about it or its overplayed, then by all means, wreak internal havoc... you may think your okay now but wait for the future... im certainly not going to argue about safety... there's good arguments and then ridiculous ones... this is ridiculous... do as you will guys... like i said, im not arguing safety and im certainly not going to overplay or overexaggerate... liver failure is one thing but continuously abusing and damaging is another and when you beat the shit out of yourself over and over, guess what, things break down... same thing with a car, computer, whatever... so do as you will, but don't be surprised if you underplay this and and find issue in the future...

People think because they can feel pain in their liver there fine... Well guess what boys and girls you liver has NO nerve endings meaning you won't feel liver damage especially rite away. You need to worry about the long term damage guys and as Dylan said do as you will but in my opinion you should always proceed with caution with oral steroids, it's your health for Christ sakes. People will do anything to look good, you go overboard with orals your gonna end up seriously damaging your liver and your body as well. The liver is responsible for so much ( I won't get into what the liver does because I hope the majority of members at least knows that if there using AAS) and you must take care of it if you want to remain healthy and fit plain and simple.

People think because they can feel pain in their liver there fine... Well guess what boys and girls you liver has NO nerve endings meaning you won't feel liver damage especially rite away. You need to worry about the long term damage guys and as Dylan said do as you will but in my opinion you should always proceed with caution with oral steroids, it's your health for Christ sakes. People will do anything to look good, you go overboard with orals your gonna end up seriously damaging your liver and your body as well. The liver is responsible for so much ( I won't get into what the liver does because I hope the majority of members at least knows that if there using AAS) and you must take care of it if you want to remain healthy and fit plain and simple.

well said brother and i absolutely agree... damn nice post

people don't thinki about maybe having a stressed liver to begin with and then adding things. Liver toxicity sucks and it's definitely something to be concerned about.

A healthy liver is so important in bodybuilding... If you abuse orals your gains will suffer because your liver isn't functioning properly you won't produce adequate amounts of gh and igf.. You won't synthesize protein at a efficient rate and you growth will be seriously hindered if you liver is not fictionally properly... It's not hard to lay out a safe cycle... Use test that's if and see how you respond to that... That's my 2 cents I'm out!

The even bigger concern are the overlooked areas... As ive said, the liver is definitely a concern but thats a fraction of all the concern... Ill simply point to blood pressure... Do i really need to even say more?? Dont anyone dare say methylated orals dont elevate blood pressure and in some, the amount is alarming... To underplay this is honestly just pissing me off at this point... Lack of care is shocking the more you look at it

Good points bonacris. I think 4 week oral cycles are usually a waste. I recently ran Anadrol for 10 weeks at 100 mg with no problems.

But I probably wouldn't try that with today's prohormones or designer steroids because most of them are more toxic.....one of the reasons pharma dropped them. Just read through a PH/DS forum and you'll see countless cases of fatigue, lethargy, loss of appetite, etc after only 3-4 weeks on that garbage.

No offense but 100 mg of drol a day for ten weeks.... Story bro but wtf? Did you get bloods done? I really hope it was worth it and your gonna be stepping on stage for big money... That's so reckless bro think long term not how big you can get now. Everybody wants instant gratification so when things out working as fast as they would like them too people up the dosages to dangerous levels and run them till they get Side effects and other physical issues. There are guidelines for reason and there is enough information out there to find out how to cycle steroids correctly and safely. Keep taking oral cycles like that one and you're going to end up blowing up like the Michelin man because your liver is not functioning and your body is not releasing any toxins. I know what liver failure looks like my dad died of cirrhosis, you swell up you retain a ton of fluid there's nothing you can do about it. Your face, fingers, feet and hands all swell. You constantly have no energy, you can get sick very easily, appetite issues problems going to the bathroom, yellow tint to skin, eyes and fingernails it's horrible so I get pissed to when I see these stupid comments about how you take this and tKe that and you fine... The fucking OPD is young it's only his second cycle he needs to learn a lot and he's following the right steps to do so we don't need people coming on here and saying shit ithats going to twist his perspective of what you should do safely on cycle so please leave those comments to yourself especially when the OP is new to AAS.

No offense but 100 mg of drol a day for ten weeks.... Story bro but wtf? Did you get bloods done? I really hope it was worth it and your gonna be stepping on stage for big money... That's so reckless bro think long term not how big you can get now. Everybody wants instant gratification so when things out working as fast as they would like them too people up the dosages to dangerous levels and run them till they get Side effects and other physical issues. There are guidelines for reason and there is enough information out there to find out how to cycle steroids correctly and safely. Keep taking oral cycles like that one and you're going to end up blowing up like the Michelin man because your liver is not functioning and your body is not releasing any toxins. I know what liver failure looks like my dad died of cirrhosis, you swell up you retain a ton of fluid there's nothing you can do about it. Your face, fingers, feet and hands all swell. You constantly have no energy, you can get sick very easily, appetite issues problems going to the bathroom, yellow tint to skin, eyes and fingernails it's horrible so I get pissed to when I see these stupid comments about how you take this and tKe that and you fine... The fucking OPD is young it's only his second cycle he needs to learn a lot and he's following the right steps to do so we don't need people coming on here and saying shit ithats going to twist his perspective of what you should do safely on cycle so please leave those comments to yourself especially when the OP is new to AAS.

Guidelines set by who? And OP is not new to*steroids. He posted a link to an article that is all. I don't see how these comments are stupid when there is scientific evidence suggesting other wise. I'm sorry to hear that you dad died of liver failure and I'm sure it was hard to go through but unless he was taking high doses of oral steroids for long periods of time it is irrelevant to this thread.

Damn my bad bro lol. I got two threads mixed up, I was absorbed in this post and was thinking of another. Going back and forth on multiple posts can be tricky on a moble phone at work haha.

Damn my bad bro lol. I got two threads mixed up, I was absorbed in this post and was thinking of another. Going back and forth on multiple posts can be tricky on a moble phone at work haha.

I was thinking that. I have done it myself and there is no edit button anymore

Yeah, I personally wont take that chance running oral aas for long periods of time.. Its too risky IMO. Anyways you give guys a inch and they will take a mile. For example, let's say in theory we start recommending 100mg daily for 6 months. The next thing you know we will have guys on here with no common sense taking 100mg for 9 plus months, saying they think something is wrong. Or acting upon the issue when it's too late.

So I can see why standards and creating boundaries are so important, cause let's face it... Common sense is just not common. This reminds me of one of members on this board always wanting to take high amounts of everything.

"I just started taking 100mg of Ostarine daily, and Im not feeling good" Duh dummy, what the fuck you taking that much for when I just told you to dose 25mg ED. I'm generalizing, but people are stupid. This is why its important we teach people to dose conservative amounts that wont compromise their health and bare great results

Back
Top Bottom