Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Dangers Of Steroid Use with an elevated body fat: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Under 15% but if it was me it would be 12% and under.

I would agree. 12% for males is considered fairly average with anything under 10% leaning more towards those that are athletes or just happen to have lower body fat from a good diet and training routine. 5-7% is usually the range for collegiate and professional athletes like Olympic sprinters, MMA athletes etc. Obviously there are exceptions to the rule...for example if you're a heavyweight in the UFC haha.

12% is as high as I would recommend anyone do a cycle! though I would never let myself even get that fat

Under 15% but if it was me it would be 12% and under.

I could agree with this. I'd much rather cycle under 12% since I'm gyno prone but I'm not always quite that lean at the time of cycling. Normally 13-14%. Going above 15% is really taking a risk for some. Then you see guys with 25%+ asking for steroid advice and I want to slap the shit outta them!

i would say your first cycle be under 13% to give yourself room to bulk .. and you should never get over 17% or you need to back off and cut back down even if it means sacrificing muscle in the process.

and lets not forget the other end of the spectrum too. there are way more young skinny guys who have low body fat who are severely below their genetic potential who want to juice .. ie 150 pounds or whatever. who have no business using steroids either. just cause you have low body fat doesn't mean you are ready for steroids.

i would say if you have low body fat you better have put in the hours in the weight room and have muscle conditioning.

Last edited:
Glad to see you made this video. A lot of people come on my home forum that have way too much bf to cycle and they don't want to listen.

Nice video bro, i lot good information for new guys and for people with no experience, thx bro a love to see all your videos

Nice Picture Show Dylan.... 3/4's of the folks in 75% of gym's are over weight , and you have the "juice man" making his rounds.. It's a Vicious cycle..... Arnold tried to educate ppl back in the 80's... Keep up the "great work bro".....................AnalogMan

There are NO shortcuts. Period.

i really hope that many of you guys are getting a lot from this video and understanding the importance of doing things safely... there are far too many that don't understand that steroids are not fat burners and are not used to magically get you into shape... please understand the importance of running these right and safe... i am always here to help guide you in any way that i can...

There are NO shortcuts. Period.

I absolutely agree. If anything an AAS or sarm should make you work even harder because it raises your genetic ceiling and work capacity. Just like GW allows you to push your cardiovascular beyond its normal limits if I was taking it I'd be doing HIIT every day, son!

Back
Top Bottom