Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 6 on Anadrol? Disappointment

Tpg0719

Registered
Okay so I am new to this forum, but not entirely new to anabolics. I am 27 years old currently weight aroumd 222lbs. I have been back in the gym for about 2 weeks following a 2 year hiatus after having my first son. I have ran a few cycles in the past and have experience with dbol, test e/c, tren ace/enth and superdrol. Now that you have some background I am looking for some advice. I am currently on day 6 of 100mg/day anadrol kick start a long side 500mg/wk of test e. I am not familiar with my source as an old buddy hooked me up; its UGL. I have not noticed anything as far as strength or pumps. I've put on a few pounds but I also have been drinking a gallon of water a day which is alot in compariaon to what I was consuming. I have a few lab max tests on the way to possibly confirm my doubts in this product. What do you guys think?

Okay so I am new to this forum, but not entirely new to anabolics. I am 27 years old currently weight aroumd 222lbs. I have been back in the gym for about 2 weeks following a 2 year hiatus after having my first son. I have ran a few cycles in the past and have experience with dbol, test e/c, tren ace/enth and superdrol. Now that you have some background I am looking for some advice. I am currently on day 6 of 100mg/day anadrol kick start a long side 500mg/wk of test e. I am not familiar with my source as an old buddy hooked me up; its UGL. I have not noticed anything as far as strength or pumps. I've put on a few pounds but I also have been drinking a gallon of water a day which is alot in compariaon to what I was consuming. I have a few lab max tests on the way to possibly confirm my doubts in this product. What do you guys think?

bro welcome to the evo family....

bro anadrol aint no magic...give it 2 weeks...gotta get in your system...
whats the brand brother?

Haha yeah I'm just always a bit nervous about using ugls. I'm not to sure the brand its a local ugl my buddy is good friends with the team that brews the gear. He hooked me up with a few 20ml bottles of test and two 100 count bottles of adrol25. Probably couldn't have taken a bigger gamble

Haha yeah I'm just always a bit nervous about using ugls. I'm not to sure the brand its a local ugl my buddy is good friends with the team that brews the gear. He hooked me up with a few 20ml bottles of test and two 100 count bottles of adrol25. Probably couldn't have taken a bigger gamble

brother...with UGs its like that...are you using an AI and cycle support?...brother anadrol is heavy on liver and kidneys...hope you using liver/kidney support like n2guard...

Like Gearhead said, give it a good 2 weeks. Anadrol is a very strong and potent compound, especially at 100mg per day. Though with that being said, 6 days is too early. If you don’t feel anything within 14 days, then I’d say something could be wrong with the product.

Milk thistle won't do shit vs anadrol....
And you took 2 yrs off and you jump back in with anadrol? I don't get that but ok...

What can you use other than thissel I'm about to start a stack cycle including dbol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I like phenylpiracetam, tudca, and HCG during the final week of a cycle involving 'drol, as well as for the first two weeks leading up to the beginning of PCT.

give it 2 weeks

and i just want to add an AI will not help you will anadrol estrogen issues. anadrol does NOT even aromatize.. it is a DHT derivative. what it does do is bind to estrogen receptors and an AI will actually not even help lol

it is a very dangerous steroid to mess with

Bro if the drol dosent woek fot ya just take Sarms from Sarms1 the only trusted sarms supplier here at Evo!!!!!! Whatever you do never ever take that shit over at the evil proven peptides their sarms are really M1T and you will get gyno from it!!!! Two guys on here almost fucking died from Proven Peptides evil sarms! They even posted proof of their hospital bloodwork, creatine levels over 1400 praise God they caught it in time!! PP are scammers!!! Be safe only order from Sarm1 you can find the banner right here on Evo! Your just a few clicks away from the best body you've ever had...remember that's Sarms1...Its time to be a champion!!!

Drol is one of the drugs where you have responders and even non responders.. I know a old school cat that loves him some dbol, but drol doesn't do anything for him at any dose.. Give it some more time, but keep an eye on things because drol is one of those compounds that the weight gain can spiral out of control quick..

try taking on an empty stomach and a few hrs pre workout

Back
Top Bottom