Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol 50mg Test E 500mg

Averyburns23

I'm starting a dbol and test cycle 50mg of dbol and 500mg of test...if any of you have ran dbol what were strength gains I would like to hear everyone's experiences

Question:
Is the Dbol in 50 Mg Tabs or Caps, or this is just the dose you want to take.

40 Mg of Legit Dbol is plenty, and you should break-up your dose.
Half AM and Half PM, as the Half-Life of Dbol is very Short (3 to 5 hours).

Strength Gains are Very Good from Dbol, just have to watch the Processed Carbs.
And keep your Estrogen in check, or you will Blow-up.
As Dbol is Well Known for Water Retention and Blood Pressure Spikes....................... JP

There 25mg tabs im taking two one in the morning one for pre workout I have everything I need Ai pct and a coach I just wanna hear about everyone's else experiences with dbol

There 25mg tabs im taking two one in the morning one for pre workout I have everything I need Ai pct and a coach I just wanna hear about everyone's else experiences with dbol

Didn't your Coach explain everything to you ?

I had a Coach when I did my 1st Cycle back in 78', and he explained everything.
And then my Prescribing Physician went over some other things........................... JP
P.S.
Keep your Diet Clean, do Bloodwork to monitor your Hormone Levels.
And you should be OK !

Did you not hear what I said in here just to hear other people's experience with dbol that's it not asking for advice just wanna hear what other people gained because I like reading about what other people achieved especially strength wise

- - - Updated - - -

But thank you for the tips bro

Did you not hear what I said in here just to hear other people's experience with dbol that's it not asking for advice just wanna hear what other people gained because I like reading about what other people achieved especially strength wise

- - - Updated - - -

Sure I heard what you said !

Wondering if your Coach had any Experience with AAS........................... JP
P.S.
Everyone's Experience will Differ, even with the Same Compound.

I know Guys who Bulk on Dbol, and Guys who Cut with Dbol.
So it's all about the Diet and Training, as to how you will look.

Dbol is great for strength gains - but it also causes a lot of water retention.

Dbol is also very estrogenic so if you are even slightly gyno sensitive - it's a recipe for disaster.

I like tbol much better. Similar strength gains but tbol doesn't aromatize so side effects like gyno, water retention and bloat are impossible.

Check out this article that compares tbol to dbol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/turinabol-vs-dianabol

I'm starting a dbol and test cycle 50mg of dbol and 500mg of test...if any of you have ran dbol what were strength gains I would like to hear everyone's experiences

To be clear that's 350mg and 500mg of test. Per week

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

If you just wanted to know just go google. And it was 'hear' it was 'read'.

dbol is the king of water retention. that is the big fat negative on the drug. you need a strong AI on it. i will never touch the stuff again personally especially at such a high dose

yes you will gain strength on it for sure and move the scale

Back
Top Bottom