Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol & Var

fundun3

Registered
I have it available. Wanted to hear some ideas about running them together as opposed to dbol kicker and anavar finisher. Thanks in advance.

I ran an adrol kick for four weeks. (Stopped drol 3 weeks in cuz it gave me cystic back acne.) and finished off with 6 weeks of winny and felt just fine. I didn’t run them at the same time though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you get a liver test and your liver is healthy enough for it I think that’s your choice. Dbol makes you retain so much water though you may wanna look at Tbol and Var since they’re both lighter on your liver anyways. I don’t know many people brave enough to run more than one oral at a time so if you do keep us posted and let us know how it works for you! Hope you get the gains you’re looking for though bro! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think using two liver toxic oral steroids in the same cycle is smart. Pick one or the other.

If you are bulking - dbol
if you are cutting - anavar

I have it available. Wanted to hear some ideas about running them together as opposed to dbol kicker and anavar finisher. Thanks in advance.

Why both together? They could ‘t be more different. What are your goals?

For what purpose and what about some stats on you?

I am not into taking more than one oral AAS at a time .... and that with ensuring I have my N2Guard ... pick one or the other brother .

Back
Top Bottom