Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol and arimidex dose

zlijah36

Registered
My stats:
36 years old
5 8
165 lb
this will be my third cycle
I am going to be doing Dianabol Dbol and they are capsules at 50 mg each. I also have capsulated Arimidex at 1 mg each. My question is if I want to split the dosing of these products would it be okay to take them out of the capsules and just take half the powder if I wanted half the dose. Or do I need to just go ahead and take the whole thing

My stats:
36 years old
5 8
165 lb
I am going to be doing Dianabol Dbol and they are capsules at 50 mg each. I also have capsulated Arimidex at 1 mg each. My question is if I want to split the dosing of these products would it be okay to take them out of the capsules and just take half the powder if I wanted half the dose. Or do I need to just go ahead and take the whole thing

If you want to break the dose down, open the capsule mix with 100ml of water, that will be 2ml of water per 5mgs of dbol, the same calculation for arimidex if you use 100ml of water for 1mg arimidex means 50mls (1/2) would be 0.5mgs.

Harder to do that with capsules unless you have a scale. Tabs you can use a pill cutter. With caps you're stuck with that dosage

My stats:
36 years old
5 8
165 lb

Yes split the products. F**k knows why they are 50mg a pop

My stats:
36 years old
5 8
165 lb

Dianabol on capsules? brother try to get real stuff to get results , you have alot of places in front of your eyes were you can get real stuff . Never do a cycle without test if you want sex drive and feel good

That is tricky man because you dont even need 50mg of dbol per day. On top of that, due to the short half-life, you want to dose it 2-3x per day. That would require a ton of splitting and mess. I would honestly just get a different product. Check out Domestic-Supply.

https://domestic-supply.com/orals/methandienone-dbol/

Back
Top Bottom