Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol bridge

lewisIO

Registered
if I were to run 10mg a day of dianabol dbol as a bridge between cycles what would happen to me?
I don’t want to get shutdown and crash after cycle. I am planning a 10 week cycle and then want to do 8 weeks of the dbol bridge idea then go back on cycle
has anyone tried that yet? I’m 28 years old

Time on + pct = time off. Bridging with dbol would keep you shut down. Bridge with sarms instead like gw and ostarine.

if I were to run 10mg a day of dianabol dbol as a bridge between cycles what would happen to me?
I don’t want to get shutdown and crash after cycle. I am planning a 10 week cycle and then want to do 8 weeks of the dbol bridge idea then go back on cycle

I've heard of dbol bridges and I ran a dbol bridge before. I did 10mgs of dbol split into 2 5mgs doses daily AM /PM with some light nolvadex. Works but it's not PCT, you still need to pct and come off.

You'll still be on and will still be shutdown. It's a bad idea.

Do you want recover correctly you would need to do a full PCT

Back
Top Bottom