Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol deca cycle help

willybetts66

Registered
Would like some suggestions to cycle D-bol & Decca and clomid...since that is what I have. I haven't done anything in 7 years, so looking to get back into it. Also would like to know where the blood tests that were mentioned to check levels can be done, or does it have to be done through doc? Thanks for any help you can give me.....info if needed age29 6' 280lbs.....anything else just ask. Thanks

6' and 290 lbs of mostly muscles or mostly lard? If later, then don't start a cycle until you bring that number down somewhat, your E will shot through the roof.
In my opinion dbol and deca don't go together at all. 1st can only be used a short time due to the liver toxicity, the 2nd won't even kick in by the time you need to discontinue taking dbol. Unless you don't worry about deca dick then go ahead and run the two together.
And having clomid as the only PCT drug won't cut it.
So all in all, I wouldn't do it.

Would like some suggestions to cycle D-bol & Decca and clomid...since that is what I have. I haven't done anything in 7 years, so looking to get back into it. Also would like to know where the blood tests that were mentioned to check levels can be done, or does it have to be done through doc? Thanks for any help you can give me.....info if needed age29 6' 280lbs.....anything else just ask. Thanks

As opposed to what you need.

Start by getting your ass back in the gym (or did you mean no AAS in 7 years).

So many people get steroids wrong bottom line they barely even work if the training experience isn’t there or diet is somewhat I. Line with your training and the results won’t show anyway waste of money and time lift heavy train hard fuck the gear

Sounds to me like you need to do some more research. Do not use to get into shape, if that’s what you are thinking. You need to be in shape first.

i dont even know where to start so im just going to leave it that you have zero business using steroids in that kind of condition

You need to get into shape first before even thinking about steroids. They are not a magic pill, and can make your problems far worse if you aren't in the proper shape and have a solid base of training and diet locked in for years.

Back
Top Bottom