Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol at the end?

richrod1970

I am in week four of my first ever cycle. 500 mg Test C, per week and Aromasin at 12.5mg per day. I know it is usually used as a kick starter, but could I add dbol to the end of my cycle, last 6 weeks, in an effort to close out my cycle with more gains or should I simply run this cycle, and then add it to the front end of my next cycle? Actually, I just bought Steve's 12 week bulk ebook on kindle, and will aim to run that cycle after this one. I am tweaking my diet still, all based on my overall feelings, mental and physical, so i am learning more each day. That said, if I can gain 7-10 lbs of lean muscle and as little fat as possilbe, i will be pleased. I am 50 years old, 5'11 and 180lbs. 16% I am basically doing the compound lifts with bb curls and side laterals. 3 sets 10-12 reps. I am easing into this thing and will increase intensity and workload as I go forward. Any tips you could provide would be appreciated. Thank you, Richard.

Well man IMO this is all en experiment and you are the guinea pig. CN you take DBOL at the end of your cycle? YES you can you can tKe anything you want…. Being this is your first cycle and all and your age I’d say go for it you are trying to beat the clock. So no time to waste I’m 40yr and I’m still going like I was 25yr but I also jab myself quite a bit.

So take the DBOL you’ll be happy…[emoji1363]

Right on! Thank you for the reply. So far things feel very good with just the right amount of good pain. I'll shoot to feel as good as 30 lol! Honestly, the change since two weeks ago, is amazing. I had the depression that I could not figure out why, so that made it worse, but since the 2nd week of my cycle, my mood and overall well being is night and day. Just trying to sleep is a problem now, as I always feel alert! lol Thanks again bro.

I am in week four of my first ever cycle. 500 mg Test C, per week and Aromasin at 12.5mg per day. I know it is usually used as a kick starter, but could I add dbol to the end of my cycle, last 6 weeks, in an effort to close out my cycle with more gains or should I simply run this cycle, and then add it to the front end of my next cycle? Actually, I just bought Steve's 12 week bulk ebook on kindle, and will aim to run that cycle after this one. I am tweaking my diet still, all based on my overall feelings, mental and physical, so i am learning more each day. That said, if I can gain 7-10 lbs of lean muscle and as little fat as possilbe, i will be pleased. I am 50 years old, 5'11 and 180lbs. 16% I am basically doing the compound lifts with bb curls and side laterals. 3 sets 10-12 reps. I am easing into this thing and will increase intensity and workload as I go forward. Any tips you could provide would be appreciated. Thank you, Richard.

I would suggest keeping your first cycle and the next few as simple and basic as possible, with just testosterone.
You need to learn your sensitivities and know how you respond. Your body will also become hypersensitive with nutrients and you're going to have to make adjustments in either direction by adding or subtracting macros.
This is a process of learning and there's going to be many many curves.
Learn what to identify, what to look out for , how you respond a particular dosages and so on.

Save dbol for down the road, you have plenty of time.
If you throw it in now you may initiate and activate some sensitivities that will be hard to pinpoint if it is in fact the testosterone or the addition of dbol.
You need to truly understand what your estrogen levels do with just testosterone alone..

Good luck..

Thank you very much Vision, after more thought, I agree. Its only week four, so I need more time under my belt. I would hate to add it and then have adverse affects thwart the entire lifestyle. And yes, I need to slow down a bit and get a true read on my body. It is a very technical process as you know and the learning and research part is very rewarding. Learning how foods, liquids, rest etc...affect the body is an amazing process. Literally I am my own science project. LOL! Thank you again bro.

Thank you very much Vision, after more thought, I agree. Its only week four, so I need more time under my belt. I would hate to add it and then have adverse affects thwart the entire lifestyle. And yes, I need to slow down a bit and get a true read on my body. It is a very technical process as you know and the learning and research part is very rewarding. Learning how foods, liquids, rest etc...affect the body is an amazing process. Literally I am my own science project. LOL! Thank you again bro.

Exactly man, each and every single one of us is our own independent science experiment, this entire process is one experiment that is individualized and it's not a cookie cutter one size fits all.. sure, many of us can fit under the same spectrum with certain things but the reality is many others will respond differently. Some guys can use 500mg test and stay dry as a bone, while the man right next to him will blow up and have extreme estrogen side effects with zits all over his face while being bloated with water.. two different people that possess a different ratio of enzymes.
Keep us posted how you make out man, and we're all here for you for the next cycle and the one after. :)

You can close the cycle with dbol but why do that? That's all broscience stuff. Better use the dianabol right now in the middle of your cycle and spread the dose into an 8 week dbol run. Make sure your aromasin dose goes up when you do dbol.
In the end of the cycle, it's better to have less not more hormones in the body as you go into pct.

Like I said it’s a science experiment….. I agree everyone responds differently… so you could take the DBOL and it does give your mood a small boost as well so might help your depression… or you can stay with just Test.. Totally up to you….

Good luck brother…[emoji1363]

Like I said it’s a science experiment….. I agree everyone responds differently… so you could take the DBOL and it does give your mood a small boost as well so might help your depression… or you can stay with just Test.. Totally up to you….

Good luck brother…[emoji1363]

Self administered steroid therapy or TRT is an experiment to a degree if there are not veterans or science or anecdotal evidence. We have all of those factors on EVO, so I think it's more of a guided cycle than an experiment. There is over 200 years of knowledge combine here.

Adding dbol is not my 1st choice for him, I would rather see him add anavar 50mgs/day much better option, but it's his choice to add the dianabol.

Goes without saying, thank you all. A take away for myself is the "fewer hormones at the end", as that is something i found in research but failed to mention here as a concern, thank you for sharing that. I will keep you all posted and thank you all again. Great site, and as mentioned many years of experience is priceless.

I agree with vision just keep it simple the first couple go arounds so you can see how you are going to react with each compound.

you can add or take out orals as you please. they are flexible, you can literally run one 2 weeks and if you don't like it switch to another one. nothing wrong with that.

thanks for your interest in my Ebooks as well. if anyone wants to check them out click the link in my signature. they are great guides to bulking, cutting and fasting

Back
Top Bottom