Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol first timer...

DPSCT

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
I'm thinking of trying Dbol for the first time. I'm currently in a bulking cycle trying to put on a bit of muscle. I working w a nutritionist and I've been lifting for years so my training and diet are on point. I'm on 200 mg of test cyp per week. This is doctor prescribed TRT after I was diagnosed w low T around 6 months ago.

I'm thinking about trying Dbol but I'm a little nervous as to the water retention aspect. I've also heard/read that you don't really keep many of the gains you make on Dbol.

Would there be any benefit to a "light" cycle of Dbol - say 15 - 20 mg per day for 6 weeks?

I'm not looking to get HUGE - I'm just looking to give the test I am taking a bit of a "kick start" for a few weeks. I think I might be in the minority but I want to sort of fly "under the radar" so it's not TOO obvious that I'm PED's.

- Is this too "light" of a cycle to make a difference?
- Could this low dose still affect my Blood Pressure?
- Could this low dose effect my estrogen in a negative way?

The only other PED I've done is Tbol - 50 mg for 6 weeks and I wasn't too impressed.

FYI - I am currently on LGD-4033 so I would be doing the test, Dbol and LGD at the same time. Dbol would only be for 6 weeks. LGD for 12 weeks. Test is weekly - forever....

Of course I would be taking liver aids. I also take Citrus Bergamot to keep my Cholesterol in check.

Thank you!

I'm thinking of trying Dbol for the first time. I'm currently in a bulking cycle trying to put on a bit of muscle. I working w a nutritionist and I've been lifting for years so my training and diet are on point. I'm on 200 mg of test cyp per week. This is doctor prescribed TRT after I was diagnosed w low T around 6 months ago.

I'm thinking about trying Dbol but I'm a little nervous as to the water retention aspect. I've also heard/read that you don't really keep many of the gains you make on Dbol.

Would there be any benefit to a "light" cycle of Dbol - say 15 - 20 mg per day for 6 weeks?

I'm not looking to get HUGE - I'm just looking to give the test I am taking a bit of a "kick start" for a few weeks. I think I might be in the minority but I want to sort of fly "under the radar" so it's not TOO obvious that I'm PED's.

- Is this too "light" of a cycle to make a difference?
- Could this low dose still affect my Blood Pressure?
- Could this low dose effect my estrogen in a negative way?

The only other PED I've done is Tbol - 50 mg for 6 weeks and I wasn't too impressed.

FYI - I am currently on LGD-4033 so I would be doing the test, Dbol and LGD at the same time. Dbol would only be for 6 weeks. LGD for 12 weeks. Test is weekly - forever....

Of course I would be taking liver aids. I also take Citrus Bergamot to keep my Cholesterol in check.

Thank you!

Welcome brother and keep good work here . If you have low test , focus on getting it higher . For your goals you dont need dbol or ligandrol . Your focus should be increase the test levels and free test levels , so in my opinion you need this 200mg just to be natural , so if you want more gains you need more test , i sugest 500mg test week + 50mg proviron and if possible masteron and that way you will fell a KING ( energetic, strong, leaner , more muscular and amazing sex drive ) . With this compounds you increase your test levels and more important you free test levels .

I personally don’t hold a lot of water on dbol. Still very vascular and I get insanely strong which allows me to grow. I’d just bump it to 50mg and don’t worry about the water weight. Everyone is so concerned with holding water all the time when they shouldn’t be.

I personally don’t hold a lot of water on dbol. Still very vascular and I get insanely strong which allows me to grow. I’d just bump it to 50mg and don’t worry about the water weight. Everyone is so concerned with holding water all the time when they shouldn’t be.

Yes brother . To grow you need to put on weight and eat your food and sont worry about water weight , if not you will not grow . Lean bulking dont exist ( the people that does that look the same for years and years ) . The problem now is social medias , people cant be puffy on instagram but they dont understand how bad for health is to be lean all year round . Our body needs to recover and rest from stress of diet.

Depends on how lean you are. Right now I wouldn't whereas back in the day I'd be on it.

Depends on how lean you are. Right now I wouldn't whereas back in the day I'd be on it.

Well, I'm currently in a bulking phase. I "barely" see abs. What my bodyfat percentage is I have no idea. I start to restrict my calories April 1.

if you are worried about water retention why don't you just use tbol or anavar instead?

I did try Tbol and I wasn't too impressed. However, having said that - I went a few weeks on 30 mg per day before I upped it to 50mg per day. I don't think this was a "true test" of what it could do because I sort of "wasted" the first few weeks at a lower dose (30 mg per day). I did start feeling some better pumps and slight strength gains when I upped it to 50 mg per day so If I did it again I would do 50 mg per day from the "get go". Also, I hurt my shoulder about 3/4 of the way through the cycle so that certainly didn't help my training.

Of the two - isn't Tbol better for strength/bulking than Anavar?

You will be fine at that low of a dose. You can get some crzy strength from it and quick size as well

I personally hate the water weight from dbol. I would run deca at 200mg for a while. Or just blast test at 400.

Some people do great with aromatizing compounds. Im one of them. For those people high dosages of test and using dbol is great. No signs of water retention and you feel great on it.

On the other side you have people that blow up like water balloons with very little

What I mean is that when I used dbol back in the day I was LOADS leaner than I am now. So a little water wasn't that big of a deal. Equally, as someone who trains for strength the extra water aided my leverage so helped with the numbers. Now, as someone who doesn't need to be lean and isn't, adding dbol would bloat me to f**k. My BP would, no doubt, shoot up too (it's within range at the mo).

- Is this too "light" of a cycle to make a difference? Nope, you'll get results from that dlse
- Could this low dose still affect my Blood Pressure? Absolutely
- Could this low dose effect my estrogen in a negative way? Yes

Give it a try at that dose. You may be the type who holds a ton of water, you may not. You'll be fine overall at the dose you're considering. If you end up not liking it, simply cut the cycle short.

Back
Top Bottom