Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dbol first timer...

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Dbol first timer...

I'm thinking of trying Dbol for the first time. I'm currently in a bulking cycle trying to put on a bit of muscle. I working w a nutritionist and I've been lifting for years so my training and diet are on point. I'm on 200 mg of test cyp per week. This is doctor prescribed TRT after I was diagnosed w low T around 6 months ago.

I'm thinking about trying Dbol but I'm a little nervous as to the water retention aspect. I've also heard/read that you don't really keep many of the gains you make on Dbol.

Would there be any benefit to a "light" cycle of Dbol - say 15 - 20 mg per day for 6 weeks?

I'm not looking to get HUGE - I'm just looking to give the test I am taking a bit of a "kick start" for a few weeks. I think I might be in the minority but I want to sort of fly "under the radar" so it's not TOO obvious that I'm PED's.

- Is this too "light" of a cycle to make a difference?
    - Could this low dose still affect my Blood Pressure?
    - Could this low dose effect my estrogen in a negative way?

The only other PED I've done is Tbol - 50 mg for 6 weeks and I wasn't too impressed.

FYI - I am currently on LGD-4033 so I would be doing the test, Dbol and LGD at the same time. Dbol would only be for 6 weeks. LGD for 12 weeks. Test is weekly - forever....

Of course I would be taking liver aids. I also take Citrus Bergamot to keep my Cholesterol in check.

Thank you!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DPSCT View Post
    I'm thinking of trying Dbol for the first time. I'm currently in a bulking cycle trying to put on a bit of muscle. I working w a nutritionist and I've been lifting for years so my training and diet are on point. I'm on 200 mg of test cyp per week. This is doctor prescribed TRT after I was diagnosed w low T around 6 months ago.

I'm thinking about trying Dbol but I'm a little nervous as to the water retention aspect. I've also heard/read that you don't really keep many of the gains you make on Dbol.

Would there be any benefit to a "light" cycle of Dbol - say 15 - 20 mg per day for 6 weeks?

I'm not looking to get HUGE - I'm just looking to give the test I am taking a bit of a "kick start" for a few weeks. I think I might be in the minority but I want to sort of fly "under the radar" so it's not TOO obvious that I'm PED's.

- Is this too "light" of a cycle to make a difference?
    - Could this low dose still affect my Blood Pressure?
    - Could this low dose effect my estrogen in a negative way?

The only other PED I've done is Tbol - 50 mg for 6 weeks and I wasn't too impressed.

FYI - I am currently on LGD-4033 so I would be doing the test, Dbol and LGD at the same time. Dbol would only be for 6 weeks. LGD for 12 weeks. Test is weekly - forever....

Of course I would be taking liver aids. I also take Citrus Bergamot to keep my Cholesterol in check.

Thank you!
    Welcome brother and keep good work here . If you have low test , focus on getting it higher . For your goals you dont need dbol or ligandrol . Your focus should be increase the test levels and free test levels , so in my opinion you need this 200mg just to be natural , so if you want more gains you need more test , i sugest 500mg test week + 50mg proviron and if possible masteron and that way you will fell a KING ( energetic, strong, leaner , more muscular and amazing sex drive ) . With this compounds you increase your test levels and more important you free test levels .

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    if you are worried about water retention why don't you just use tbol or anavar instead?
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What are your stats?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i hate dbol bro. too much water weight. I like having abs year round, screw that

take some anavar bro. 60-100mg a day. ripp you up!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I personally donít hold a lot of water on dbol. Still very vascular and I get insanely strong which allows me to grow. Iíd just bump it to 50mg and donít worry about the water weight. Everyone is so concerned with holding water all the time when they shouldnít be.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Font817 View Post
    I personally donít hold a lot of water on dbol. Still very vascular and I get insanely strong which allows me to grow. Iíd just bump it to 50mg and donít worry about the water weight. Everyone is so concerned with holding water all the time when they shouldnít be.
    Yes brother . To grow you need to put on weight and eat your food and sont worry about water weight , if not you will not grow . Lean bulking dont exist ( the people that does that look the same for years and years ) . The problem now is social medias , people cant be puffy on instagram but they dont understand how bad for health is to be lean all year round . Our body needs to recover and rest from stress of diet.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Font817 View Post
    Depends on how lean you are. Right now I wouldn't whereas back in the day I'd be on it.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Depends on how lean you are. Right now I wouldn't whereas back in the day I'd be on it.
    Well, I'm currently in a bulking phase. I "barely" see abs. What my bodyfat percentage is I have no idea. I start to restrict my calories April 1.

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    if you are worried about water retention why don't you just use tbol or anavar instead?
    I did try Tbol and I wasn't too impressed. However, having said that - I went a few weeks on 30 mg per day before I upped it to 50mg per day. I don't think this was a "true test" of what it could do because I sort of "wasted" the first few weeks at a lower dose (30 mg per day). I did start feeling some better pumps and slight strength gains when I upped it to 50 mg per day so If I did it again I would do 50 mg per day from the "get go". Also, I hurt my shoulder about 3/4 of the way through the cycle so that certainly didn't help my training.

Of the two - isn't Tbol better for strength/bulking than Anavar?

Advanced Cyborg Brother 25homes's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You will be fine at that low of a dose. You can get some crzy strength from it and quick size as well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast