Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DBOL and gyno problems

bobSpecial

Registered
hi guys, I'm thinking of running my second cycle, the first one was anavar only for 8 weeks for cutting and I got good results, I look nice and lean. My second cycle will be bulking with test and dbol (400mg a week-50mg ed) for 8-10 weeks and most people say dianabol is the roid that causes more gyno and I was thinking of aromasin but this guys at the gym who's done many cycles said aromasin won't do shit when you are taking dbol so I was wondering if this guys is right or wrong , if he is right which other AI would you suggest? thanks.

hi guys, I'm thinking of running my second cycle, the first one was anavar only for 8 weeks for cutting and I got good results, I look nice and lean. My second cycle will be bulking with test and dbol (400mg a week-50mg ed) for 8-10 weeks and most people say dianabol is the roid that causes more gyno and I was thinking of aromasin but this guys at the gym who's done many cycles said aromasin won't do shit when you are taking dbol so I was wondering if this guys is right or wrong , if he is right which other AI would you suggest? thanks.
The gyno is probably because of the estrogen due the conversion of test. Aromasin in a dosages of 12.5mg for eod is good to go.Then, Get your pct right.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I am not sure who told you that aromasin won't work when you are using dbol but that is completely incorrect.

I am guessing he was probably trying to sell you gear and was all sold out of aromasin so was trying to push whatever he had on hand instead.

Testosteorne and dbol are two very estrogenic compounds. Using them without an AI is asking for side effects like gyno. The BEST AI choice is actually aromasin since it is a suicide AI. There will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage and it will also raise free testosterone levels. You can order it from ag-guys.com if you need a source.

I love (hate) reading these stories of absolute shit bro science advice. It is the reason I've stuck around and spent my valuable time trying to help dispose of the trash advice I so often see. How does aromasin not work on estrogen conversion from dbol? Is the estrogen different when it comes from dbol than other steroids? How does this guy even make this claim?

Anyway, no more ranting. Aromasin will work just fine as an AI and works with any steroid cmpd. Do not listen to another word that guys says, I mean that. He will only cause you harm down the road. If you have other questions ask them here. I've looked around at other forums and none of them impressed me except this one. Minus all the marketing that goes on, the advice given is pretty accurate. Ask anything anytime bud.

I am guessing that guy either only uses arimidex or has used fake aromasin in the past. Either way, aromasin will work great to control estrogen. The key is finding the right dosage. If you aren't using enough for your needs then you can still get gyno. Most people will do just fine with 10mg EOD. Some people require as much as 25mg per day. Mid cycle blood work is huge.

Boy oh boy your friend doesnt know jack shit.

Aromasin is a strong AI and it could not only prevent you from dbol gyno, but could also kill off your estrogen.

Back
Top Bottom