Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol help

Mickj

Registered
Hey bros

I recently got 100 10mg methandienone(dbol) from euro pharmacies. Started 2 days ago at 20mg ed and noticed I could feel something immediately, like a good feeling within a couple hours of digesting, which I thought was odd.

Now I'm noticing that my pupils are really constricted? After taking a dose but I can't tell if I'm just going nuts.

Any thoughts?

The pills are small round red with e/p stamped, came in sealed packets

i don't understand what you are saying when you say pupils are constricted

there is no way dbol would cause that type of problem after 1 dose regardless. could be allergies? or maybe you are allergic to it?

First of all, 20 mgs is way too little for a male, so it is surprising that you felt right away something with just 2 days on it. Secondly, there is no way Dbol could affect your pupils - this would be something normal with potent stimulants, but definitely not with steroids. And finally, just by the looks and appearance of the pills it is impossible to tell if the stuff is real, or not, because there are so many manufacturers, each producing these pills and caps in different forms. The most reliable way of getting real stuff, is by doing research, and using a reliable source. For instance, you can visit the source section of this forum, where you will find information about different suppliers, and feedback from their customers.

Has anything else in your daily routine changed? New contact lenses? New face wash? There is no way dbol can effect pupil dilation.

Brother, I think it's all your in head to be honest.

The way your gear looks means nothing. The only way to know whether or not your gear is legit is to use a home steroid testing kit like roid test or run blood work. Check out this video I made on how to determine whether or not your steroids are real -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI7Iey9vLB8

Doesn't sound right champ for anything of that sort to happen let alone after a first small dose, is stop it and make sure it's alright first

Back
Top Bottom