Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol killing my diet?

bernardo22

Registered
Started a new cycle approximately 17 days ago and my appetite has went to complete shit.

I'm running:
600mg test e ew
400mg tren e ew
100 mg Dbol Ed
75mg npp Ed

Call me bullshit but the first 5-7 days my body was changing daily. I guess I'll have to give that credit to the Dbol. But I guess since this tren has really kicked in it killed my appetite. And not only has it killed my appetite but sometimes I have trouble holding food down. Never really had any appetite issues with past cycles. Any advice on this? Should I just lower my tren a little? Any advice would be appreciated seeing this isn't something I've dealt with before.

This isn't my first time running tren either. I've ran it multiple times.

That's a lot of gear man - holy shit

Lmao it is

- - - Updated - - -

Started a new cycle approximately 17 days ago and my appetite has went to complete shit.

I'm running:
600mg test e ew
400mg tren e ew
100 mg Dbol Ed
75mg npp Ed

Call me bullshit but the first 5-7 days my body was changing daily. I guess I'll have to give that credit to the Dbol. But I guess since this tren has really kicked in it killed my appetite. And not only has it killed my appetite but sometimes I have trouble holding food down. Never really had any appetite issues with past cycles. Any advice on this? Should I just lower my tren a little? Any advice would be appreciated seeing this isn't something I've dealt with before.

This isn't my first time running tren either. I've ran it multiple times.

I think this time tren is showing its true monster to you .its working . Try eliminating dbol for a week and see how it goes .

Tren increases my appetite like crazy, I know some people get the opposite effect though. I'd bet money it's the dbol killing your appetite especially at 100mg per day.

I'm imaging lack of appetite is the least of the issues you're going to have in that cycle...

Tren is notorious for destroying appetite and giving horrible acid reflux. So are oral steroids and you are using both and abusing doses so of course it's happening

im sorry but this is just a fucking absurd amount of gear... 100 mg of dbol a day.. SMFH.. NO SHIT your having appetite issues...

Back
Top Bottom