Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol makes me sleepy

w8lifter

Growing Brother
Why does dbol make me sleepy? My diet and sleep are good. Take about 30 mg/day: 10 morning, 10 before workout around noon, and 10 afternoon.

Same with me bud....I'm not sure why tho.i was on 100mg dbol a day so you can only imagine.I was not sleepy more lethargic than anything! It could be due to high pb not sure tho

Ya I'd say I was more feeling fatigued than sleepy. But I was doing 50mg and it just made my heart pound and then feel like crap.

KRAZIEONE

Dbol has this effect from the raising your estrogen levels.

Estrogen also has an effect on serotonin which can lead to lethargic fatigue and mood swings as well.

An AI should help this - however estrogen does play an important part in muscle growth so you don't want to
bring your levels to low either.

its a methylated oral steroid... they all cause eventual lethargy, especially if your using one without test... you MUST use an ai with dbol and i would use nothing less than aromasin with that... you also need to protect yourself from the methylation... when your liver starts to be negatively impacted, it rejects the methylation from the oral and it makes you very lethargic as well... you need full protection with n2guard, a strong ai with aromasin and a test base or hcgenerate... this will help mitigate the problems and if you add sarms to the stack, you will bring on the strongest sense of well being that can be provided and that will also help to provide endurance and energy as well as cleaner gains...

high estrogen as what was said.. and yeah a bit of what Dylan said too. you can kill 3 birds with 1 stone and stack RS transaderm with it. its a topical cream.. not only will it boost your T levels, but just as importantly in this case it contains a built in aromatase inhibitor AND a fat burner ingredient.

you are losing gains when you feel like shit !! need to feel great on cycle so you can kill it on the dayleeeeee!! http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/ruthlesssupplements/rs-transaderm-discounts-4595.html <<< here is the link or PM me for special discounts

These guys give awesome advice! Dianabol never made me tired but I make sure my estrogen is functioning properly and I always make sure my diet has me going strong.

Back
Top Bottom