bannednutrition.com

Thread: Dbol only cycle

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Dbol only cycle

The much talked about Dbol cycle...

I have an extra bottle of Dbol that's been staring me in the face past couple months and after reading the billion threads on Dbol vs Dbol + test, ect.. I'm just gonna try a Dbol only cycle for shits and have my own personal experience doing it. Whether I lose my gains or not I'll have the cycle under my belt. With proper dosing and diet I still plan to see an improvement either way.

But I have a question. It's well known you build mad strength and size on Dbol. But is their a ideal use for Dbol reguarding the two? Should I focus on the strength gains or some hypertrophy. Basically should I go in doing 5x5s for the next 6 weeks or do some 3x8-12? I'm working on both, but want to dedicate this cycle to one or the other. (Leaning towards strength)

Depending on this cycle I guess I can just do one version now and do another later and find out for myself but for the sake of it, what's your opinion?

I'm running 40mg Ed. Maybe 50 if I decide to take 10mg before bed so the first few hours of sleep had elevated levels for theoretically better recovery. Still debating I feel it might get me wired and I wouldn't be able to fall asleep but i don't know.

Thoughts?

NOT Approved Source and POSSIBLE SCAM
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I wouldn't run a dbol only cycle man. Only orals that would be beneficial are winny or anavar

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's all biased bro. That's why I'm going to run it and see what kind of results I can get.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    dbol gives crazy water retention, so its the most dummy proof oral out there in terms of gaining mass. any skinny kid can hop on it and move the scale. the problem is who wants a bunch of water weight? I avoid the stuff bigtime, although it was the first steroid I ever touched, its just not for me anymore.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    dbol gives crazy water retention, so its the most dummy proof oral out there in terms of gaining mass. any skinny kid can hop on it and move the scale. the problem is who wants a bunch of water weight? I avoid the stuff bigtime, although it was the first steroid I ever touched, its just not for me anymore.
    Theirs also that strength aspect. For example say a wrestler during his off season wants to get stronger. Doing a cycle of Dbol and building that strength over the summer and then losing all the water weight and retaining most his strength gains? Sounds to me that Dbol would be great for that.. Assuming you hold on to most of the strength gains after cycle.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    All I can say is that if you want to do a dbol only cycle:
    1. Make sure to run an AI with it. I recommend aromasin from ag-guys.com at 10mg EOD
    2. Limit the duration of the cycle to 8 weeks and supplement with a liver aid as it is liver toxic. I recommend N2guard from n2bm.com as the liver aid.
    3. Run a mini PCT after the cycle as it is suppressive
    4. Keep an eye on your blood pressure.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would not recommend it but you are obviously going to do it anyways. I would think you will have fun because of the strength and weight gain but make sure you do proper pct. I'm pretty sure in the end it will not have been worth it. Please update this thread after your cycle and let us know your final opinion.
    ***hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for Canadian sources***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks muskate, I'm all stocked up, my end table looks like a damn pharmacy haha.

And yeah I'll def update the tread as I go MB.

I figured I'd get the responses I got and not much towards the question but I'm just going to go for strength. Keep it heavy weight low reps. Probably throw a good amount of 12/10/8/6 in there to get a good pump and see some hypertrophy. As far as my cocktail up sups I'll post it as I go.