Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol for PCT and bridge

Biglexi

After I'm done with my shows in October I was planning on doing regular PCT including HCG nolva and maybe clomid but was also thinking about using dbol as a bridge 20 mg a day until January or so until start of the next cycle. Any thoughts about it. ????

That's what I was thinking that I would never recover. Ok looks like I will plan on no gear what so ever until all stabilizes again. Body needs a break at this point. 7 more weeks !!

bro 1) hcg is some dangerous shit...its pregnant female urine extract poison..read
http://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed/

2) if you bridge with dbol its like cycling and you'll be shut down

Okay so if HCG is dangerous shit.. what if a person like me has been on TRT for about 8 months taking 100mgs of Test Cyp weekly but wants to get his wife pregnant.. intead of HCG can I take Clomiphene aka Clomid while on TRT to be fertile. And I'm only talking about taking Clomid for two weeks or so and then getting off.. that way I'll be fertile and be able to get my wifey pregnant.. is that fine?

if you take dbol as your bridge then you are just staying on.. might as well just call it what it is. also your liver will be strained that whole time.

what happens if you need to take something else along the way and strain it even more? these are things you should consider

I get ur point. That was my question as I have seen people doing all PCT along with dbol as bridge. And u was thinking to myself that they never get off and let their body recover. So called surfing and blasting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get ur point. That was my question as I have seen people doing all PCT along with dbol as bridge. And u was thinking to myself that they never get off and let their body recover. So called surfing and blasting

Cruise and blast you mean...

Using Dbol as a bridge is not the best idea. The point in cycling a bridge is to keep the gains, while still letting the body recover and not get suppressed. The day you take Dbol you will get suppressed. In my humble opinion, SARMs are a much wiser choice for a bridge, and they will give the same benefits Dbol will give you at such a low dosage.

Sorry I was ****ing!! Yes cruise and blast that's what I meant to say!!! Lol!!! What would u recommend in terms of SARMs for a bridge ????

Don't cruise on dbol dude. Also if you pct just run perfect pct here off evo.

If your gonna just blast cruise non need to pct. You just cruise on a low test dose.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

What do u guys think about how safe it is to cruise on low dose of dbol like that. If anything I was thinking about 2-3 months and if not then I would completely got off and give this old body a break for a while

Okay so if HCG is dangerous shit.. what if a person like me has been on TRT for about 8 months taking 100mgs of Test Cyp weekly but wants to get his wife pregnant.. intead of HCG can I take Clomiphene aka Clomid while on TRT to be fertile. And I'm only talking about taking Clomid for two weeks or so and then getting off.. that way I'll be fertile and be able to get my wifey pregnant.. is that fine?

You can try it. Clomid will increase LH hormone levels and should theoretically increase your natural testosterone production/sperm production enough to get your wife pregnant.

- - - Updated - - -

What do u guys think about how safe it is to cruise on low dose of dbol like that. If anything I was thinking about 2-3 months and if not then I would completely got off and give this old body a break for a while

It's not a good idea. Bridging with dbol won't allow body to recover. Your body is in a very fragile state after a cycle. Bridging dbol will put unnecessary stress on your body and liver.

Run the perfect PCT protocol exactly as it is laid out (http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/ ), take 6-10 weeks off, get blood work done to make sure all your hormone levels are back in normal range and then start your next cycle.

You can try it. Clomid will increase LH hormone levels and should theoretically increase your natural testosterone production/sperm production enough to get your wife pregnant.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not a good idea. Bridging with dbol won't allow body to recover. Your body is in a very fragile state after a cycle. Bridging dbol will put unnecessary stress on your body and liver.

Run the perfect PCT protocol exactly as it is laid out (http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/ ), take 6-10 weeks off, get blood work done to make sure all your hormone levels are back in normal range and then start your next cycle.

Yeah I think I'm just going to stick to taking the Clomid for a couple more weeks and hopefully will have luck with trying to get my wife pregnant. The only thing I'm noticing with the Clomid while being on TRT is my skin is getting more oily and my back is breaking out but I'm using Salicylic acid and hopefully that'll help!

After I'm done with my shows in October I was planning on doing regular PCT including HCG nolva and maybe clomid but was also thinking about using dbol as a bridge 20 mg a day until January or so until start of the next cycle. Any thoughts about it. ????

dont ever use hcg in pct brother

Back
Top Bottom