Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol and proviron

i would never recommend dbol only but proviron lowers shbg which will free up bound testosterone and increase libido... its also has anti estrogen "properties" but should NEVER be substituted for an ai

the point is i would not recommend using dbol without test and i dont care what your supplier recommends... i would never listen to a supplier about anything... proviron is great to use with an aromatized oral but it CANNOT replace an ai, it supports it further... it would be beyond idiotic to attempt to use proviron as an ai with dbol...

the point is i would not recommend using dbol without test and i dont care what your supplier recommends... i would never listen to a supplier about anything... proviron is great to use with an aromatized oral but it CANNOT replace an ai, it supports it further... it would be beyond idiotic to attempt to use proviron as an ai with dbol...

Thank you bro, You were very clear and you could not have expressed your opinion better.

So what is the point that many people, including my supplier, recommend it during a cycle of aromatized oral?

Does he sell it? There's your answer.

proviron can be run in any cycle and will benefit you.. it isn't liver toxic either so you don't have to worry

the only scenario that proviron won't help is it will increase pumps a bit, which isn't bad if you just weight train but if you are like me and do a lot of active shit it can get annoying.

On my next cycle I want to try this compound, 25mg will give me already appreciable results or you have to stay on 50mg?

In the last case, 50mg dose splitted into two daily dose?

On my next cycle I want to try this compound, 25mg will give me already appreciable results or you have to stay on 50mg?

In the last case, 50mg dose splitted into two daily dose?
i never split mine, its unnecessary... 25 is fine but 50 is the sweet spot... i personally do not run it any less than 50

Proviron will basically make any cycle better because of its ability to lower SHBG. It is always worth it to run if you can afford to add it. The fact that it is not liver toxic allows you to run it the entire cycle.

what about anadrol? if you took a single 50mg dose of anadrol and 50mg of proviron daily, would you still need an ai?

what about anadrol? if you took a single 50mg dose of anadrol and 50mg of proviron daily, would you still need an ai?
well i wouldnt run anadrol without test to start so you should have an ai there... anadrol is a mysterious compound because it has estrogenic side effects although doesn't convert to estrogen... its alteredin a strange way... SOME say to use nolvadex with it as opposed to aromasin or arimidex... my last cycle, i used aromasin with it because im not a fan of using nolvadex for estrogen and i had it controlled well....

well i wouldnt run anadrol without test to start so you should have an ai there... anadrol is a mysterious compound because it has estrogenic side effects although doesn't convert to estrogen... its alteredin a strange way... SOME say to use nolvadex with it as opposed to aromasin or arimidex... my last cycle, i used aromasin with it because im not a fan of using nolvadex for estrogen and i had it controlled well....

ok so take aromasin with it. what about prolactin levels, would anadrol/proviron likely cause any problems there?

Back
Top Bottom