Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dbol for size

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Dbol for size

Alright so I'm having some thoughts about using DBol again even though is aid I never would. I'm just wondering what some of the users of both think about each of them as far as their pro's and con's are concerned. I liked the DBol a lot since it was like instant strength and size but i didn't like how I lost almost half of my gains when I stopped taking it. Will the same thing happen with prop? Any type of input would be greatly appreciated!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvintrujillo77 View Post
    Alright so I'm having some thoughts about using DBol again even though is aid I never would. I'm just wondering what some of the users of both think about each of them as far as their pro's and con's are concerned. I liked the DBol a lot since it was like instant strength and size but i didn't like how I lost almost half of my gains when I stopped taking it. Will the same thing happen with prop? Any type of input would be greatly appreciated!
    The same as with all gear. It still means you gained.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you didn't lose half your gains because you never gained that in the first place.. it was water weight.. let's not confuse water retention as gains

at the end of the day how much actual keepable muscle tissue did you gain? not as much as you think.. maybe a fraction of a pound if you ran dbol for 4 weeks

don't get sucked into the scale watching mentality. nobody wants to lose muscle and gain fat right? so my point is that steroids are just a tool, it will take years to build a lot of muscle tissue. just stick to a great workout program, diet and sleep solid. use steroids smartly, and good things will happen.. set a 5 year goal
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Tbol would be a better choice

Official Representative (VIP) Fella Finn's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    you didn't lose half your gains because you never gained that in the first place.. it was water weight.. let's not confuse water retention as gains

at the end of the day how much actual keepable muscle tissue did you gain? not as much as you think.. maybe a fraction of a pound if you ran dbol for 4 weeks

don't get sucked into the scale watching mentality. nobody wants to lose muscle and gain fat right? so my point is that steroids are just a tool, it will take years to build a lot of muscle tissue. just stick to a great workout program, diet and sleep solid. use steroids smartly, and good things will happen.. set a 5 year goal

Exactly. Couldn't have said it better myself.
    Natural or Enhanced
    Male or Female
    Training & Diet Plans

Need a source for Sarms or N2BM products in Finland?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i think the issue is you dont truly understand dbol... dbol gains, as steve pointed out, contain a lot of water... you are not going to keep that and wouldnt want to... its not real size to start with and its not healthy to be holding a ton of water... if you are looking for more keepable gains, in terms of which compound to use, then for orals, tbol is the much better option.. i did very well with anadrol as well, although some of those gains will be wet as well... even with a compound that has more keepability, pct is of the essence... a FULL pct is imperative to recovery, which is even more imperative when it comes to helping to keep gains

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    There are better options like tbol.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dbol gains are mostly temporary. It's the nature of the drug

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews