Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol/Test/Tren/Deca - Bulking Anavar/Test/Tren/Primo/Deca - Cutting

djint57

Registered
I am a 31 yrs old male 5' 10" 175 lbs 12% BF. I have been training for 5 yrs and I am planning on doing the following Bulking/Cutting Cycle. Any advise will be appreciated. This will be my 4th cycle and I would like to gain and clean and my gains as much as possible.

Week Dianabol Anavar Test 400 Tren A. Primo Deca Clen T3 HCG Clomid Nolvadex
1 30 - 800 300 - 200 - - - - -
2 30 - 800 300 - 200 - - - - -
3 30 - 800 300 - 200 - - - - -
4 30 - 800 300 - 200 - - - - -
5 30 - 800 300 - 200 - - - - -
6 - 50 400 300 200 200 20 20 - - -
7 - 50 400 300 200 200 40 40 - - -
8 - 50 400 300 200 200 60 80 - - -
9 - 50 400 300 200 200 40 40 - - -
10 - 50 200 300 200 200 20 20 - - -
11 - - - - - - - - 1000 - -
12 - - - - - - - - 1000 - -
13 - - - - - - - - - 50 40
14 - - - - - - 20 - - 50 20
15 - - - - - - 20 - - 25 20
16 - - - - - - 20 - - 25 20
17 - - - - - - 20 - - 12.5 10

Where to start, theres no such thing as T400 its impossible, you dont cut using deca and if youre after show level of condition you dont run test toward the end either. Also again unless youre running into a show I wouldnt opt for using clen or t3 yes it will impart aid in fat loss especially couple with anabolics but as soon as you come off youll put back on again.

In terms of the cycle you're really just going to be adding a lot of water to yourself to pill it back off again, it all comes down to the food and using quality anabolics (anavar, winstrol, primo,) coupled with a slight supra-physiologic dose of test to maintain your hormone function. I'm not trying to bash just my old man opinion.

Where to start, theres no such thing as T400 its impossible, you dont cut using deca and if youre after show level of condition you dont run test toward the end either. Also again unless youre running into a show I wouldnt opt for using clen or t3 yes it will impart aid in fat loss especially couple with anabolics but as soon as you come off youll put back on again.

In terms of the cycle you're really just going to be adding a lot of water to yourself to pill it back off again, it all comes down to the food and using quality anabolics (anavar, winstrol, primo,) coupled with a slight supra-physiologic dose of test to maintain your hormone function. I'm not trying to bash just my old man opinion.

What do you mean there's no such thing as test 400 of corse there is.and deca can be used in cutting any steroid can as long as your diet is supper clean you can lose bf.don't run test In To a show??? That's what you do not every one I've ran test all the way till Friday sat show I've even ran npp all the way to show keeps me fuller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a 31 yrs old male 5' 10" 175 lbs 12% BF. I have been training for 5 yrs and I am planning on doing the following Bulking/Cutting Cycle. Any advise will be appreciated. This will be my 4th cycle and I would like to gain and clean and my gains as much as possible.

1. Running 2 orals back to back for 10 weeks is going to be very hard on your liver. I personally would remove the dbol from weeks 1-5 and just run anavar weeks 6 -10. Make sure to run a liver aid when using any oral steroid. I recommend n2guard from n2bm.com at 7 capsules/day.
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-Guard-Tudca-Back-Order-p322.html

2. Deca doesn't make much sense in a cutting cycle. It will cause you to retain a lot water and you have a risk of developing prolactin related side effects. I would remove it completely.

3. I strongly advise AGAINST using HCG with your cycle. Many bodybuilders are under the incorrect misconception that HCG usage will help them recover post cycle or keep testicular shrinkage to a minimum while on cycle. I am not sure where this misconception came from but it is very incorrect. HCG is extracted from pregnant female urine. You read that correctly. It is a form of estrogen and causes estrogen levels to rise. High estrogen levels can lead to gynecomastia, increased body fat levels and water retention.

Use HCGenerate ES or HCGenerate instead to keep HPTA suppression and testicular atrophy to a minimum. 5 capsules/day
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/H...rder-p238.html
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/C...erate-p45.html

4. Clen and T3 are catabolic to both muscle tissue and fat tissue. You run a significant increased risk of loosing muscle mass when supplementing with either. Cardarine GW stacked with n2slin is going to be your best option.
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/F...2Slin-p50.html
http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.
N2slin is a non-stimulant fat burner and powerful nutrient partitioner. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.
Take 20mg of cardarine gw per day. 10mg AM 10mg PM
Take 2 tablets N2slin 30 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

Both are stimulant free and non-hormonal. You need to be careful with all these stimulant based fat burners. Overdoing it on the stimulants will greatly increase cortisol levels and lead to adrenal fatigue. Counterproductive to any fat loss or muscle building goals.

5.After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

I would swap deca for NPP. Kicks in quicker and not as watery. Why lower your T400 dose half way through.

To be honest it's a bit all over the place

What do you mean there's no such thing as test 400 of corse there is.and deca can be used in cutting any steroid can as long as your diet is supper clean you can lose bf.don't run test In To a show??? That's what you do not every one I've ran test all the way till Friday sat show I've even ran npp all the way to show keeps me fuller

If T400 means 400mg/ml then no it isnt possible its no feasible to suspend more than 250mg/ml so you have to ask yourself other than marketing what is in T400 vials. You really shouldnt run largely androgenic compounds into a show otherwise you can never get dry enough, as for remaining 'full' this is just water weight, subq, intramuscular (if youre lucky) and from mineral retention. To get hard, dry and full you need to employ high quality anabolics (not androgens) anavar, winstrol, primo bit of halo, dry deplete sodium introduce potassium in large doses while using a low amount of a diuretic (very low its impossible to selectively pull water from anywhere) and the full is by carbing up correctly after a full depletion. The only androgenic compounds you should run is if youre so inclined to flatten during the carb up process using anadrol in sparing amounts in combination with insulin, but this is not neccsary unless youre in the upper echelons of competition.

Again, I'm not here to bash its just my old man opinion, you can take in on board or not its all good. Just my old man opinion.

If T400 means 400mg/ml then no it isnt possible its no feasible to suspend more than 250mg/ml so you have to ask yourself other than marketing what is in T400 vials. You really shouldnt run largely androgenic compounds into a show otherwise you can never get dry enough, as for remaining 'full' this is just water weight, subq, intramuscular (if youre lucky) and from mineral retention. To get hard, dry and full you need to employ high quality anabolics (not androgens) anavar, winstrol, primo bit of halo, dry deplete sodium introduce potassium in large doses while using a low amount of a diuretic (very low its impossible to selectively pull water from anywhere) and the full is by carbing up correctly after a full depletion. The only androgenic compounds you should run is if youre so inclined to flatten during the carb up process using anadrol in sparing amounts in combination with insulin, but this is not neccsary unless youre in the upper echelons of competition.

Again, I'm not here to bash its just my old man opinion, you can take in on board or not its all good. Just my old man opinion.
I don't know why you keep saying this. It is very much possible. Have you experience with working in a lab?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Its possible using something like ethyl oleate rather than the traditional oils but even then there a high chance of its dropping out in the muscle and causing discomfort and an even higher change of auto-immune reaction with a lot of people. As for working in a lab no I don't believe in UGL gear, scripts of vets for me. I have just been around a long time and seen and read enough to know when something is too good to be true and someone is trying to make a buck by selling a dream. If you don't agree thats fine, like I've said before its just my old man opinion, people are free to buy and shoot what they like.

- - - Updated - - -

scripts or vets*

Its possible using something like ethyl oleate rather than the traditional oils but even then there a high chance of its dropping out in the muscle and causing discomfort and an even higher change of auto-immune reaction with a lot of people. As for working in a lab no I don't believe in UGL gear, scripts of vets for me. I have just been around a long time and seen and read enough to know when something is too good to be true and someone is trying to make a buck by selling a dream. If you don't agree thats fine, like I've said before its just my old man opinion, people are free to buy and shoot what they like.

- - - Updated - - -

scripts or vets*

Well i have worked in a lab. 2 big name UK ugls. It is very easily done. Test enanthate can be gotten to 330mg/ml with BB and BA only. And it is painless.

Test prop up to a painless 125mg/ml with just BB and BA

T400 is 200 cyp and 200 enanthate. Very easy to suspend in oil. Can crash but so can all gear. My point is this stuff really isn't rocket science and can be done without EO which is horrible for the human body

I would throw that cycle away and start from the drawing board, research what these compounds are and what they do. there is so much wrong with this setup that it should just be thrown away

you are using way too much gear, your pct is copy/pasted cookie cutter that isn't going to do recover you from all that

I feel like you are wasting your money on all that stuff for nothing. at your height on your 5th cycle you should weigh more than that, especially taking all that stuff

trust me if you just simplified things and made it easy you could accomplish your goals way faster

Last edited:
Don't use two nandrolone on once cycle (Tren and Deca) - this way you will be looking for trouble with prolactin, which can be quite nasty. Just stick to Deca on bulking, and to tren on cutting.

Agreed but there are much better compounds to use with less aromatize than deca when cutting

Is that you rock ??????

anyway, the test 400, yes it does exist and no it's not impossible. However to mix with a regular recipes dilutions is however, as it will not hold with out higher concentrations of ba and bb.

Is that you rock ??????

anyway, the test 400, yes it does exist and no it's not impossible. However to mix with a regular recipes dilutions is however, as it will not hold with out higher concentrations of ba and bb.

Your right brother

You gotta post your diet as you should be much, much bigger than the numbers you posted up for having done 4 previous cycles.

Don't use deca and tren there both 19nor steroids which will make your prolactain levels high which can causes bitch tits and unwanted sides effects, also theres no such thing as testosterone 400 the most testosterone powder you can get in a cc of oil is 300-330mg of oil and then it will be like golden syrup

Don't use deca and tren there both 19nor steroids which will make your prolactain levels high which can causes bitch tits and unwanted sides effects, also theres no such thing as testosterone 400 the most testosterone powder you can get in a cc of oil is 300-330mg of oil and then it will be like golden syrup
With the use of super solvents you can't get a lot more. For shits and giggles I made 700mg enanthate. Was like glue but it held.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom