Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol v anadrol

bj73646

Registered
Which is better to put on more size?, Anadrol or Dbol. I have always been lead to believe that Anadrol was better for this achievement. But was recently schooled on why Dbol is better. Please explain.

Aanadrol is stronger but also much more toxic.

Me personally I would pick tbol. Great strength gains with no water retention or bloat

Which is better to put on more size?, Anadrol or Dbol. I have always been lead to believe that Anadrol was better for this achievement. But was recently schooled on why Dbol is better. Please explain.

Who schooled you and if they did why do we have to?

Anadrol is king here. Really just comes down to how your body reacts to each and what you can tolerate. Try both and then you will know. Some can’t handle Adrol or either for that matter.

I ran Adrol at the end of my last cycle and loved it. I ran 25mg a day.
Next time I’m going to kick start with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would vote anadrol 100 out of 100 times but everyone has their own preferences for different reasons... i didnt have any issues using anadrol aside from liver values which got quite high even with protection but aside from that, i had nothing but a great experience with it

Save for its high degree of liver toxicity, anadrol is better in this respect.

I run both in the past and liked drol (@50mg/day) better. If I would do it again though, I'd run it at 25.

Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk

So if running 50mg a day with test for 8 weeks will bring on good results?

- - - Updated - - -

Who schooled you and if they did why do we have to?

Ive been reading your posts.... Why are you here? Just to not help? Out of all moderators you seem to be least helpful.... THANKS FOR THAT!!!

So if running 50mg a day with test for 8 weeks will bring on good results?

- - - Updated - - -

Ive been reading your posts.... Why are you here? Just to not help? Out of all moderators you seem to be least helpful.... THANKS FOR THAT!!!
Hey man, you're gonna have a tough time here if you dont have some thick skin. Mobster is very helpful... one of the best and most respected moderators here.

As far as your question, I would go with muskate's advice and get on tbol. But if you're sold on dbol or anadrol, I'd start at 25 for the first week and see how you handle that before jumping to 50. Personally myself, i would run max 5 weeks. These are some harsh orals. Goodluck

Crazy strength on Anadrol. That’s guaranteed. Dbol is whatever. Anadrol aromatizes like a motherfucker so make sure you have Aromasin. Also run liver support. Organ ST or at least TUDCA.

Crazy strength on Anadrol. That’s guaranteed. Dbol is whatever. Anadrol aromatizes like a motherfucker so make sure you have Aromasin. Also run liver support. Organ ST or at least TUDCA.

A.I.’s don’t work on drol. The only way to sideline some of the side effects is by using a SERM and hoping that attaches to the receptor site before the Drol.

That’s why I like Dbol. Use an AI with it and it becomes a poor mans VAR. You can also use a SERM with it if you need to side line the sides. Less mgs needed, less liver toxic, more predictable, and still very potent.

Funny thing is that anadrol doesn't actually aromatize at all! It is a DHT. This is why it is such a tricky AAS to manage. The thing that is different with anadrol is that it does bind to estrogen receptors. That is why it is so difficult......it doesn't aromatize but yet can cause crazy estrogen issues.

Not precisely. Although Anadrol is a DHT derivative and it shouldn't aromatize it can still stimulate estrogen receptors and thus cause water retention.
Personally I prefer anadrol over dbol although I'm not a huge fan of neither. Less water retention and "smoothness" and I feel like it gains are much more permanent after stopping. Downsides are obviously the sides (no pun intended) and it's also more pricey.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom