Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol vs anadrol

Ppelton91

Registered
Just looking for some personal experience with these two guys. I know they are both bulking "wet" compounds.. I know they are both oral liver toxic.. have heard dbol packs on a little more water weight and anadrol doesnt aromotise.. any input appreciated

You have been a member since 2018 and still asking these sort of questions.
Maybe try them yourself and see which one you like better?

I joined in 2018.. I recently just got into gear and finishing up my 1st cycle. Just trying to further my education in compounds that's all.. but thanks

Ok. They are both very effective and similar drugs so basically it all comes down to personal preference.
Side effect wise anadrol is a bit harsher for your body.

anadrol doesn't aromatize that is correct because it is a DHT derivative. but it still binds to estrogen recptors so you will still get those problems along with DHT and androgenic sides. it is way more powerful than dbol

I joined in 2018.. I recently just got into gear and finishing up my 1st cycle. Just trying to further my education in compounds that's all.. but thanks

So start by reading the articles.

Of the two I've done better on dbol.

Of the two I like dbol better. Felt great on it and had great results. Anadrol was just way too harsh for me, plus it destroys your health values. It's a pretty bad drug on your body

I also prefer dianabol myself, although sometimes I will run anadrol and dianabol together. I don't feel as great on adadrol by itself.

Haven't tried Anadrol, but just got off my first dbol cycle and the sides can be pretty harsh, even though they give good results. I did not get the sense of euphoria when I was on it like others have mentioned in past threads though.

Back
Top Bottom