Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol+winstrol

Averyburns23

What do you guys think of a dbol cycle with test e and using winstrol towards the end of the cycle yes I have pct and an ai

Personally, I would switch the Dbol for Tbol.
Almost the same strength without the Bloating or BP Spikes.

Makes No Sense to do Dbol in the beginning of a cycle.
And then try to Dry Out with Winny at the end of the Cycle.
When you can avoid the Bloating in the 1st place with Tbol.

Not a Fan of Winstrol, unless you are in Competition Prep.
So just be aware that it's going to Dry Out your Joints, All of them............................. JP

Okay well what would you recommend running towards the end of a dbol cycle

At the end of a Dbol Cycle ~ No Joke ~ a Good Diet to get rid of the Bloat....................... JP
P.S.
What's your Current Body Fat Percent ?

Well I mean a dbol and test e cycle I want something else to make me me more vascular and 16%

Are you currently 16%, or hoping to be 16% after the Cycle.

Either way, 16% is Too High a Body fat to run a Dbol Cycle, or any Cycle.

You need to get that Body Fat Percent Down to 12% or 13%, before you even do a Cycle...................... JP
P.S.
EQ can help with the Vascularity, if your Body Fat is Low enough !

Well I'm already on a cycle it's week 5 dbol is done only test left and was wondering if there are any other compounds or oral I can run for the last couple weeks

Well I'm already on a cycle it's week 5 dbol is done only test left and was wondering if there are any other compounds or oral I can run for the last couple weeks

It would have been nice if you said that from the beginning.

Instead of going back and forth.

Anavar is the only Oral that I would recommend now............................ JP

Well I mean a dbol and test e cycle I want something else to make me me more vascular and 16%

Like JP is telling you the original idea amounts to 'wet+dry'. As you're saying you want 'dry' that means NO DBOL.

And 16% is a little higher than we like members to be when going on cycle (more so dry/cutting cycles). Do NOT rely on drugs to do the job that diet does better.

Vascularity comes down to genetics and having a low body fat%, not what steroid you use after a cycle. Some things can temporarily increase vascularity but I would just keep cutting down.

Back
Top Bottom