Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbols

30rock

Registered
My favorite dbol was the pink British Dispensary brand. I know that they were stopped. But I still see that brand being sold. Is it a counterfeit product? If so are they still good to use? Thanks

Dbol is by far my favorite oral. Drol and var follow behind. I also love halo and oral tren. But I use those once a year for no more than 2-4 weeks.*My favorite dbol was the pink British Dispensary brand. I know that they were busted. But I still see that brand being sold. Is it a counterfeit product? If so are they still good to use?*

Our Mobster recently stated that there are currently four (4) UGLs referring to themselves as "British Dragon." If so, it would stand to reason that at least one of them is counterfeit/a scammer.

Too, 30rock, what exactly do you derive from using halo' and oral tren' for a mere two weeks?

Thank you, sir.

Dbol is by far my favorite oral. Drol and var follow behind. I also love halo and oral tren. But I use those once a year for no more than 2-4 weeks.*My favorite dbol was the pink British Dispensary brand. I know that they were busted. But I still see that brand being sold. Is it a counterfeit product? If so are they still good to use?*

As per Eddies reply there have been, to the best of my knowledge, 4 labs which are, were and may well still be, BD. How you fake what was a fake to begin with (none are or were legit pharma companies after all) I have no idea. All that matters is - do they work?

yes, dbol is VERY VERY cheap and even easier to find... so you shouldnt have any issue whatsoever finding any that is legit...

Back
Top Bottom