Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dealing with the tren mental aspect

Veriytbe

Newbie Brother
so I did a cycle with trenbolone and testosterone.
It was 400mgs of trenbolone enanthate with testosterone cypionate 500mgs
I put on about 15 lb and kept almost all of it. that was 6 months ago. from a mental standpoint I really got crazy messed up. also the blood pressure was really high to the point where I measured 160 / 100
I would like to do a recomp this time and do trenbolone again. What are my options to run tren again but not get those types of sides?
I'm 6 ft 3 in 245 lb and my body fat is around 15% and I'm 35 years old

I put on about 15 lb and kept almost all of it. that was 6 months ago. from a mental standpoint I really got crazy messed up. also the blood pressure was really high to the point where I measured 160 / 100
I would like to do a recomp this time and do trenbolone again. What are my options to run tren again but not get those types of sides?

obviously you need to lower the dose of both test and tren... 250/300 mg of each would be what i would do... you clearly did not understand the first time around to start off lower and went too high too fast... there is no need nor reason to go as high as you did last time..

Me and my dad both ran tren about the same time. 500 test 200 tren. We must be the same person. Side effects were the same, night sweats and an emotional wreck with anxiety, this was tren e if I did ever think of doing it again I would try tren a so if the mental effects kick in I could get it out quicker.

Run tren ace and lower the dose to 75mg eod and keep test at 300mg...take GW and stay on the cardio....I also take L-dpa and p5p with the tren

Go to @domestic-supply.com for the best tren and test available....

I wouldnt use trenbolone again just stick to 250mgs testosterone

bro i love being mental on tren. bash heads

Me and my dad both ran tren about the same time. 500 test 200 tren. We must be the same person. Side effects were the same, night sweats and an emotional wreck with anxiety, this was tren e if I did ever think of doing it again I would try tren a so if the mental effects kick in I could get it out quicker.

Not what you meant

Back
Top Bottom