Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the death cycle log

zulustors

Registered
okay so with this virus going around i figured i would try something crazy since we are all gonna die anyway right? my heros have always been rich piana and dallas mccarver so this is for them!
25 week cycle
1500mg test cyp/week
1000 tren/week
50mg halo per day
100mg anadrol per day
150mg var per day
PCT:
20mg dbol per day
how much do you guys think i will gain? I am 5'11" 169 pounds and 10% body fat. 22 years old. this will be my 3rd cycle, do you guys think i should log it?
no need to talk me out of the cycle, but PLEASE PLEASE help set it up

Nice try bro, but this has got to be a joke. Just for shits and giggles here I have figured out what you actually need to run the cycle.
15 vials of test c @ 60$ a piece. 900$
25 vials of tren @ 75$. 1875$
assuming you run the orals for 8 weeks
300 halo @780$
120 adrol @210$
and the kicker 900 Var @1440$
That is a 5,205$ cycle, if you run the orals for 25 weeks its 10,065$. Dont think you really thought this through bud. I can't imagine a 22 year old with that kind of money to spend on gear. And if you do have 5000 grand to flush down the toilet trying to kill yourself then I say go for it, do your parents a favor. Either way, Im not interested in a log of something so stupid.

WTF has been going on the last couple days? These posts a getting ridiculous.

Can't wait for shit to get back to normal.

ive noticed the same thing... i dont like it at all... it would be nice, ESPECIALLY considering that we are all suffering together, if we could get some good, quality discussions going on ...

People are being silly. We're NOT all gonna die for a start. Thus far the numbers for Covid-19 are no where near those for the 1918 pandemic and that's even with worse case scenario.

If you're actually dumb enough to think this is a good idea, especially at your age and how undersized you are, go for it. I'm all for darwinism and letting natural selection taking its course.

Back
Top Bottom