Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca

Francoreyes5

Registered
I was just wondering if anyone ever uses Deca in every Cycle for like joint pain? Have some bad joint pain sometimes and seems on one of my deca test cycles didnt have any joint pain. Just wanted to get some thoughts Thanks. Example: 500 mg test 500 mg eq and tren 50 mg eod. And like 100 mg of deca. (not doing it but just wondering if that would help the joint pain?

1st thing you need to ask yourself is - why do you have joint pain? Lifting too heavy?? Some medical condition?? Etc???
Deca will help with joints pain but if you wore out your joints lifting too heavy for example, you will continue wearing them out even though you will feel no pain.

I've almost died in a motorcycle accident some years ago, shattered the right wrist and fucked up the left knee, knee feels loose in the socket but I've had a permanent pain in my wrist ever since. I'm on TRT and I've added a little deca to my test, but I've also stopped lifting really heavy and when I do any sort of lifting, I try to minimize wrist movement.
There's nothing that can be done to my wrist so for me deca is a solution. For you however, I'd 1st find out why your joints hurting and try to eliminate whatever that makes them hurt 1st. Go see a doctor, maybe the one working with athletes so he may have an idea what to do. Don't just use deca do mask the pain - the problem won't go away and will only get worse.

I was just wondering if anyone ever uses Deca in every Cycle for like joint pain? Have some bad joint pain sometimes and seems on one of my deca test cycles didnt have any joint pain. Just wanted to get some thoughts Thanks. Example: 500 mg test 500 mg eq and tren 50 mg eod. And like 100 mg of deca. (not doing it but just wondering if that would help the joint pain?

As has been said a 100+ times Deca will only mask pain. You need to address why you have pain and fix that.

Well 250mgs of deca are currently effectively masking my joint pain, I have arthritis and deca masked it all .. I rarely feel any pain at all.. even though at this time of the year (winter) my arthritis would be so bad I'd take a week or two off working out ..
you have to keep in mind that it would certainly come back a month or so after stopping so be ready ..
they treat arthritis I read with 50 mgs and not even once a week .. and it works .. so 100mgs should do the trick .. but it would take some time to build up though at that low of a dose .. EQ will help with joint pain too .. didn't try it so can't say .. but I've read a lot about it

I was just wondering if anyone ever uses Deca in every Cycle for like joint pain?

No, and the reason for that is that deca does not heal your joints. Period.
All it does it alleviates the pain a little bit with that extra water that comes with it.

Start with addressing what is causing the joint pain in the first place and maybe consider supplementing with mk-2866 and joint support like n2joint rx.

Last edited:
Well 250mgs of deca are currently effectively masking my joint pain, I have arthritis and deca masked it all .. I rarely feel any pain at all.. even though at this time of the year (winter) my arthritis would be so bad I'd take a week or two off working out ..
you have to keep in mind that it would certainly come back a month or so after stopping so be ready ..
they treat arthritis I read with 50 mgs and not even once a week .. and it works .. so 100mgs should do the trick .. but it would take some time to build up though at that low of a dose .. EQ will help with joint pain too .. didn't try it so can't say .. but I've read a lot about it

they treat arthritis I read with 50 mgs and not even once a week .. and it works...

Arthritis is treated with, what, deca'?

it does have some properties to help with joints, but if you are running a dry cycle with winny for example and feel like deca helps, it would make more sense to simply drop the winny. running more drugs to cover up other drugs makes no sense.

deca does help with joint pain, absolutely but the question is whether its smart or wise to do... the answer is no... its a band aid to the wound... a mask for it... you cant stay on it forever so what happens when you have to stop? often times you are worse off than when you started because you are masking an injury... cortisone shots do that and get you through whatever you are needing to get through but there is a means to an end where you eventually have to PROPERLY address the problem... its NOT the answer whatsoever

Deca helps alleviate joint pain but doesn't actually help with the route cause of the pain. I would try to find out WHY you have the joint pain instead of just trying to band aid the problem.

Arthritis is treated with, what, deca'?

well, just researched and read again (as i read it before) that it's not commonly used for arthritis .. but I've read so much about it elsewhere that I forgot that part, my bad..
but still deca is amazing for arthritis, sad it can't be used for a long period

well, just researched and read again (as i read it before) that it's not commonly used for arthritis .. but I've read so much about it elsewhere that I forgot that part, my bad..
but still deca is amazing for arthritis, sad it can't be used for a long period

Have you found yourself using Deca' toward the "treatment" of arthritis for ever-increasing intervals?

Have you found yourself using Deca' toward the "treatment" of arthritis for ever-increasing intervals?

I found myself wanting to use it on each cycle, I don't know if I'll use it in my summer cycle haven't thought about the whole thing, I usually have terrible winters, horrible pain, lots of pain meds and nsaids, sometimes scary sudden joint pain while lifting then I drop the weights and head home frustrated, can't stand up straight for a long time at church, swollen fingers, my doc wanting to put me on methotrexate (which I refused) .. this winter went like a summer, some pain here and there but nothing like I'm used to .. I can only talk about my experience .. but I do know that when I decide to hop on TRT, it will surely be there, something like 100 test / 50 deca per week depending on bw .. anyways this is not an option now .. I'm 30 years old, maybe 9 or 10 years later .. it may seem like I'm over-hyping deca but hey it worked for me, temporarely

I found myself wanting to use it on each cycle, I don't know if I'll use it in my summer cycle haven't thought about the whole thing, I usually have terrible winters, horrible pain, lots of pain meds and nsaids, sometimes scary sudden joint pain while lifting then I drop the weights and head home frustrated, can't stand up straight for a long time at church, swollen fingers, my doc wanting to put me on methotrexate (which I refused) .. this winter went like a summer, some pain here and there but nothing like I'm used to .. I can only talk about my experience .. but I do know that when I decide to hop on TRT, it will surely be there, something like 100 test / 50 deca per week depending on bw .. anyways this is not an option now .. I'm 30 years old, maybe 9 or 10 years later .. it may seem like I'm over-hyping deca but hey it worked for me, temporarely

I am so very sorry to learn of all of this, aestheticdream. All of that has to be terribly difficult to endure. And the fact that you are only 30-years-old makes it that much more tragic. I am so sorry. I so wish there were something I could do for you. Just please be sure not to abuse deca' toward the relief of your symptoms. I understand the sentiment. But, as you know, the abuse of deca' will only lead to yet more health issues.

Be well, bro.

For me equipoise “masked” a lot of pain and injury. When the esters cleared I was a wreck lol. Much better to assess the issue, and adjust training. I firmly believe while therapeutic, the drugs won’t help long term. Maybe put you worse off even.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me equipoise “masked” a lot of pain and injury. When the esters cleared I was a wreck lol. Much better to assess the issue, and adjust training. I firmly believe while therapeutic, the drugs won’t help long term. Maybe put you worse off even.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely, Gains. Absolutely!

I am so very sorry to learn of all of this, aestheticdream. All of that has to be terribly difficult to endure. And the fact that you are only 30-years-old makes it that much more tragic. I am so sorry. I so wish there were something I could do for you. Just please be sure not to abuse deca' toward the relief of your symptoms. I understand the sentiment. But, as you know, the abuse of deca' will only lead to yet more health issues.

Be well, bro.

Thanks bro really .. rarely do people understand how hard it gets sometimes when they don't have the condition .. I've had it since I was 20 .. I'm fine though, winter is going to end in a couple of months and it'll switch from moderate to mild all summer long .. yeah bro, it'll generally be in the winter cycle at 250, I don't go overboard with dosing .. I never see myself among those dudes using 600 lol .. Thanks again man!

Thanks bro really .. rarely do people understand how hard it gets sometimes when they don't have the condition .. I've had it since I was 20 .. I'm fine though, winter is going to end in a couple of months and it'll switch from moderate to mild all summer long .. yeah bro, it'll generally be in the winter cycle at 250, I don't go overboard with dosing .. I never see myself among those dudes using 600 lol .. Thanks again man!

Thanks bro really .. rarely do people understand how hard it gets sometimes when they don't have the condition.

Oh, believe me, bro, I'm not suggesting that I understand what you go through on anything other than an intellectual level. It is simply that, as a compassionate human being, I feel very badly for you on a human-being-to-human-being level.

I've had it since I was 20.

Wow, that's horrible. But it's good to know that you have continued to persevere to the point to where you still train. A lot of guys would have given up long ago and submerged themselves in useless self-pity. Kudos to you, aestheticdream!

I'm fine though, winter is going to end in a couple of months and it'll switch from moderate to mild all summer long .. yeah bro, it'll generally be in the winter cycle at 250, I don't go overboard with dosing .. I never see myself among those dudes using 600 lol .. Thanks again man!

It sounds like you have a handle on it. Good for you. Stay strong and please keep us posted.

Oh, believe me, bro, I'm not suggesting that I understand what you go through on anything other than an intellectual level. It is simply that, as a compassionate human being, I feel very badly for you on a human-being-to-human-being level.

Wow, that's horrible. But it's good to know that you have continued to persevere to the point to where you still train. A lot of guys would have given up long ago and submerged themselves in useless self-pity. Kudos to you, aestheticdream!

It sounds like you have a handle on it. Good for you. Stay strong and please keep us posted.

Thanks bro, what you said is uplifting .. yes in life you have to never put your head down, you keep going.. thanks a lot man and will surely post updates .. have a nice day

Thanks bro, what you said is uplifting .. yes in life you have to never put your head down, you keep going.. thanks a lot man and will surely post updates .. have a nice day

Actually, aestheticdream, an awful lot of people similarly situated to you do put their heads down. The fact that you persevere through a great deal of physical adversity all the while you keep to training is that which needs to be both recognized and commended.
Be well, my friend. Be well!

Back
Top Bottom