Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca affect on brain

Jaguarpaw

Hello everyone
I have a few questions regarding nandrolone if u would please answer it.
Is deca more brain toxic then test
If we provide enough estrogen would we able to counter it's brain toxicity
Does deca affect memory or thinking ability ?
Rat studies say that nandrolone's are more toxic to brain what do u guys think of it ?
Would you prefer 1000 mg test only or 750 test plus 400 deca ?

- - - Updated - - -

Another thing do u guys feel anxiety or depression while on deca ?

The only steroid I know which has been to show an actual effect on the human brain is tren. I know that there is often a correlation in rats, mice etc and human reactions in many studies. Deca is one of my faves and caused me zero issues

IIRC it was in a study for older dudes (60+) and showed symptoms similar to dementia.

i felt great on deca so that didn't happen with me and i have ran it twice for 12 weeks each. granted others have ran it many more times but it is one that i plan on running again

deca gets a bad rap by people cause of 'deca dick' but that is easy to solve if you use proviron. my suggestion is use it yourself and be your own judge rather then rely on rat studies that were skewed and off some website. i haven't seen those studies so i cannot comment further but we have enough anectodal evidence showing something

Hello everyone
Rat studies say that nandrolone's are more toxic to brain what do u guys think of it ?

- - - Updated - - -

1+1=3 , so deca + test always stronger . Deca is an amazing compound and if you think is harsh keep natural or use just test. The compounds that mess alot with head is trenbolone and boldenone , halotestin

Hello everyone

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think testosterone or deca duraboline effect the brain more than natural, this was proven in multiple studies.

Though more anecdotal evidence suggests straight testosterone without any modifications like nandrolone is better accepted by your body. So, if you had to pick I would go with 1000mgs of testosterone no deca durabolin. Why would you need deca when you're using 1gram of test anyhow.

I heard deca durabolin causes guys to be more depression prone due to deca dick issues, but that's a bit of broscience for you.

what would u consider high dose deca ?

I'll tell you what I call a sensible dose - 300-400mg if part of a stack. I'd ask those who suffered with sides what else they did and at what dose.

I don't think testosterone or deca duraboline effect the brain more than natural, this was proven in multiple studies.

Though more anecdotal evidence suggests straight testosterone without any modifications like nandrolone is better accepted by your body. So, if you had to pick I would go with 1000mgs of testosterone no deca durabolin. Why would you need deca when you're using 1gram of test anyhow.

I heard deca durabolin causes guys to be more depression prone due to deca dick issues, but that's a bit of broscience for you.

How effective is 1000 mg test e only against 750 test plus 400 deca in terms of gains ?

Being depressed by your dick not working isn't, of course, the same as being depressed by the deca itself. It's had, in that instance, zero effect on your brain chemistry. Indirect...using that logic you might as well blame a bad cup of coffee on tren.

I’ve ran it from 300 - 500 and not had any issues with it. I know some people will push large amounts but to me with any steroid that’s a recipe for disaster

Keep the dosage under 500mg and youll be fine.

There is some legit studies out there that strongly suggest that nandrolone can display some cognitive impairment that is permanent. Both trenbolone and nandrolone have been closely monitored, specifically trembolone being the aggressor and being evaluated in studies done by the Chinese with some serious progressive cognitive disruptions, nandrolone was seen to be the runner-up. It was quite alarming when I originally seen it.

Back
Top Bottom