Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca cycle for newbie

Qsrobert

Registered
I am new to deca durabolin but not new to steroids. This will be my first time messing with it. What is the best way to run it? Seems to be a lot of different tips online

I’m 6’1
male
198 pounds
11% body fat
would 500mg a week be a good dose and what stacks with it?

I am new to deca durabolin but not new to steroids. This will be my first time messing with it. What is the best way to run it? Seems to be a lot of different tips online

I’m 6’1
male
198 pounds
11% body fat

If you do 400mgs of testosterone you can add 300mgs of deca durabolin. That's a good mix.
Test/deca maybe add some dbol.

I’m 6’1
male
198 pounds
11% body fat

you want to stack deca with a more androgenic steroid

You do not need a lot of deca to get a lot of results. You will get very nice results at 400 mg per week

I’m 6’1
male
198 pounds
11% body fat

You missed out on your age

400-500mg is a great dose for deca. For me, I prefer to keep test lower to keep water down. Something like 200mg per week is solid. I would always add proviron too. 50mg is plenty for this stack.

You don't need much more than 300mg for good results. I started 300/300 test deca 5 weeks ago and my training has been garbage because I've been working so much. Still growing. Traps and shoulders coming in nicely. Side effect free other than a bit of the emotional numbing that comes from deca.

I always keep it amd my test close and stick around the 350-400 range

Back
Top Bottom