Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca, Deca, Wherefore Art Thou Deca

Prospect

Good evening, fine bros!

So, I have built up my stockpile. All is well. Now, back in the day, I used to respond to deca so well, that I had to really watch it, being in an office job and all. I would get so fucking noticeably big that it was obvious. The only downside, was a slight chipmunking of the cheeks. I have NPP and Deca, Test P, Test E, Sust, Dbol, Winny, Var, Aromasin, and Prami on hand. I'm getting married soon, and don't want fat ass cheeks for my wedding. What would you all recommend to keep the chipmunk cheeks at bay, if you will, while running Deca, Test E, Sust, and NPP (not necessarily in that order, but you know what I mean, I think). Keeping my estro low with the aromasin has been beneficial, but I'm hoping the recently added deca doesn't do a number on my cheeks. Please advise.

Good site. Good bros. Peace.

Thank you for the advice. Do you find the same thing with NPP? Watch the sodium?

I haven't used npp due to me not liking deca moon face, but I hear for some reason npp is better for that..

Sodium, yes.

I hate the moon face, and deca gives it to me like none other. What is also does to me though, is gives me size like it's nobody's business. Choices choices . . . the choice I made yesterday was to put 600mg of deca into my body, so bring on the moonface I guess! I'm going to watch the sodium and carbs and keep you posted.

The key with deca is your diet. If you keep it in check for the most part you'll keep the water where it needs to be, in your joints.

You'd have to be very strict with your diet, I'm a firm believer that one can stay pretty lean and not bloat on cycle as long as a proper diet is being used.

I definitely know you don't wanna go the chipmunk looking route lol

Best of luck!

I have used Deca as both a bulker and a cutter over the years... diet is the key... I once cut 30 pounds on Deca and was strong as a MF plus with the high RBC I had the endurance of a freaking mule. It is all in how you lay things out... diet... training, cardio... Plus mix up spots for pins with Deca... like all other oils.

Make sure you are using an AI - aromasin at 12.5mg EOD

and watch your diet - particularly carbohydrate and sodium intake.

You could always use a different anabolic if you are worried about getting moon cheeks before your wedding. There is going to be some water retention from deca, regardless of how perfect your diet is and if you are running an AI. Why not use EQ + testosterone instead of deca + testosterone?

I personally like EQ much better then deca. Much less water retention and I get a really wicked vascularity increase from the EQ.

You have some really nice cutting and drying steroids right there - anavar, winstrol, and NPP. These should be your choice together with some test, if getting rid of moonface is what you want.

I'll keep my abs with DECA but my face will still get bloated. Nothing I can do but accept it and have cute dimples

Im running deca proviron and test e now and i have no bloat. The proviron and aromasin must keep it down.

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely.. For me the size gain being water retention.. Why use they when I can use tren and get no bloat and crazy strength..

But that's me.

Or say fuck it and run deca and tren haha

My Personal experience with Deca is Moon Face, even though I had a Strict Diet, and Abs were good.

With NPP, I didn't have the Moon Face.................................................. JP
P.S.
Test P & NPP are excellent together, and you could Run the Var Upfront and the Winny on the End.
NO Chipmunk Cheeks !

look I don't care how good ones diet is deca is a mass gaining AAS and it will do its dardest to put on body fat on you because that is what it does.

nobody uses deca to cut up for a reason

and to the OP if you don't want water retention then don't use wet compounds, can't get any simpler than that

look I don't care how good ones diet is deca is a mass gaining AAS and it will do its dardest to put on body fat on you because that is what it does.

nobody uses deca to cut up for a reason

and to the OP if you don't want water retention then don't use wet compounds, can't get any simpler than that

You actually can use deca to cut up if used correctly

Actually on week 13 of deca. I have been recomping the whole cycle. I've definitely lost body fat.
Although i use insulin and metformin every other month for 4 weeks.
Becoming my favorite AAS, and a lot better than NPP actually.
Have no bloat from this compound.
i eat 6 meals a day and as clean as it can get as i cook all day.

Never had moon face or libido problems on NPP or deca, in fact my libido is ten fold

Good evening, fine bros!

So, I have built up my stockpile. All is well. Now, back in the day, I used to respond to deca so well, that I had to really watch it, being in an office job and all. I would get so fucking noticeably big that it was obvious. The only downside, was a slight chipmunking of the cheeks. I have NPP and Deca, Test P, Test E, Sust, Dbol, Winny, Var, Aromasin, and Prami on hand. I'm getting married soon, and don't want fat ass cheeks for my wedding. What would you all recommend to keep the chipmunk cheeks at bay, if you will, while running Deca, Test E, Sust, and NPP (not necessarily in that order, but you know what I mean, I think). Keeping my estro low with the aromasin has been beneficial, but I'm hoping the recently added deca doesn't do a number on my cheeks. Please advise.

Good site. Good bros. Peace.

Along with the Aromasin, Proviron will reduce Estrogen binding and then Winny will further reduce water retention. That's a nice stockpile... I'm jealous!

Back
Top Bottom