Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca dick

ErbiuMilan

Registered
Why do you get deca dick, and how can you deal with it? Is it possible to prevent it, or you can only deal with it once it occurrs? Want to use deca real bad, but scared of deca dick.

Here is a great video for you to watch where I explain what deca dick is, and how you can prevent it -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-what-deca-dick-48296.html

Deca dick is the result of high estrogen/prolactin levels AND/OR from not including an androgenic steroid in your steroid cycle.

Deca is a nandrolone which increases prolactin levels in your body. When you run a cycle with deca, you need include both:
An AI like aromasin - to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
An anti prolactin drug like cabergoline -to keep prolactin in the low-normal range

Deca is primarily an anabolic steroid .The problem with that is that if you run deca by itself, your natural testosterone production will be suppressed and you can experience low androgen side effects like low libido. You always want to include an androgenic steroid into a cycle with deca like testosterone, proviron, or trenbolone.

I personally feel stacking deca with testosterone makes the most sense.

In summary, you can prevent deca dick by:
1. Running your testosterone dosage higher then the deca. I.e. testosterone at 500mg/week and deca at 300mg/week
2. Use an AI with your cycle to keep estrogen in the low-normal range - aromasin at 10mg EOD
3. Use an anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range - cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD

the reason for deca dick is 2 reasons.

1. when you use a nandrolone it will metabolize to DHN in the body. this swamps your DHT which is our sex hormone. to offset this always stack a DHT derivative with it

2. guys make the mistake of stacking too much testosterone with their deca cause they listen to internet parrots. when you stack test with deca you create tremendous water retention which will strain the heart. this causes your noodle dick cause you lose blood flow.

so don't use a lot of test with your deca and use a DHT derivative like proviron and you won't get deca dick

erectile dysfunction and libido ARE NOT THE SAME THING. deca dick is erectile dysfunction so using caber while on deca will not save you

They guys above nailed all the possible reasons.

I think the whole deca dick thing is way overblown though. I mean guys can have sex drive and ED issues with any steroid or prohormone cycle. This is just part of messing with hormones.

I encourage you to run deca yourself and see how you like it. Deca is a great compound and if you do everything the right way you will love it. Just take all the advice above into consideration and plan your cycle accordingly.

I think too high dosages of deca together with too high prolactin/estrogen levels are causing this.

Back
Top Bottom