Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca Dick

31yogymrat

After the other day I'll never touch Deca again. Met some beautiful girl we started messing around I was a 2 pump chump then he was mr limpy. Deca Dick sucks I don't care how much mass I gain, that's just not worth it to me. Is there a good cure for this? I don't want to hear viagara, is there something that kills progesterone or whatever it is that causes it?

Never had a problem with deca, actually going to run it again at low does to ease shoulder pain

Dbol Breakfast of champions

Thats it bro their pro's theres the difference.

The Green Machine

Casca

good point actually!
one actually doesn't use a lot suprisgnly doesn't use a lot just genetics anabolics that is

gh and peptides for sure

I love the strange complexes people develop on these boards. When a person has a problem related to steroids they are quick to blame the steroid and use it as a scapegoat, when along they were the culprit. There were certain things that you did that caused you to castrate yourself. Now, you have to start from the beginning, and sift through the timeline of your cycle, and then find out what you did to cause this problem. You are kidding yourself if you think the drug did this to you. I guarantee it was not deca, per se. Deca is not the problem, you are the problem.

Here, let me help. Here are some of the things that might have entangled you when you decided to embark with deca.

1). You might of had a high level of estrogen pre-cycle, which is not good when running 19-Nors. Because, we all should know by now that when estrogen is high when running 19-Nors, more than likely it will flare up prolactin, which subsequently will crash a libido.

2). Did you run an adequate amount of testosterone with your cycle, preferably a TRT dose, or higher? I recommend rookies to always run their test higher than the other drugs the are using in a cycle. Because the body produces TEST, and nothing but TEST. It takes a long time to learn your body..

3). Did you insert a good AI from the beginning of your cycle, preferably Aromasin, because it controls E2, which is what men want?

4). How was/is your diet? Diet has a lot to do with estrogen/prolactin problems.

5). What were your dosages and how long was your cycle.

6). Was it all of the above?

There is no quick fix for jump starting your libido. Answer the above questions and I will tell you how to get it going again...

Thanks for coming in on this one ledhead. I was about to shout your name when I read the title. This is about the 4th of 5th time I have heard it's all about E control.

deca is actually one of the more milder steroids out there. the only major anabolic steroid that you can argue has less sides is primo.. that's it. lets say you ran 800mg's of deca vs. EQ vs. tren vs. test I bet you that you would have less lipid strain on deca than any of those others assuming you kept your E under control. I have an article/vid coming up that's gonna destroy the ridiculous myths on forums about deca.

the one thing that I will say about deca that gives you an understanding about this compound is that yes 1. it is an anti-fertility drug/contraceptive.. 2. its also an anti-DHT .. DHT is a sex hormone in the body. the beauty part of that is that you don't have to worry about head hair loss, the bad thing though is you are reversing DHT which is a sex hormone. hence why when people run deca they laud its pro joint properties, unlike masteron/winny which will dry out joints since they are DHT's.

so put those 2 together and there you go .. again I have an article/vid coming on deca so look for it and lets stop posting myths and misunderstandings about deca.

here is a sneak preview of the article I wrote that will be published soon on deca, this is 1 paragraph:

Deca has some unique properties which differentiate it from other anabolic steroids. For one it is not broken down into DHT, so it is gentle on the hair and skin. Instead it is broken down to a much weaker androgen dihydronandrolone. "Deca dick" is heard about on many fitness boards and the reason for this erectile dysfunction may be because of the weaker action dihydronandrolone in the penis since dihydrotestosterone is a known sexual modulator. Since its a progestin, which as said earlier is used as a contraceptive, it only makes sense a lower sexual arousal would occur. Another danger is since we have both progesterone and estrogen receptors in our breast tissues deca makes you susceptible to both which is why so many fall victim to gyno when they use deca

you will have to wait for the rest of it :)

Last edited:
What are some signs of estrogen build up? So I know what to look for incase I need to bump dosage of AI up.

run blood work that's the only sure fire way of knowing

I mean you can notice bloating and water retention but its hard to notice anything when you look at yourself all the time because it comes on so slowly how would you notice right?

also high estrogen doesn't necessarily kill libido at all. plenty of dudes run dbol/test with no AI.. bloat up like pigs.. E levels skyrocket, and they get much hornier. there are a lot of other factors in play when it comes to libido as ledhead mentioned but to solely blame one thing for it is a reach

Last edited:
Im into my 6th week with my deca and test cycle. Also using adex and prami. I havent experienced any deca dick yet.

800mg test 400mg deca, letro e3D

look what I bolded. and you wonder why you have libido problems.

why are you running letro is my question? if you can't handle estrogen issues then don't run 1.2grams of gear of aromatizing compounds per week.

put that letro to the side bro, get some adex or aroma and see how your feeling and get some bloods if you want to know.

letro is wayy to strong to run right off the bat, thats usually everyones go to for gyno problems.

steve please correct me if im wrong here lol

look what I bolded. and you wonder why you have libido problems.

why are you running letro is my question? if you can't handle estrogen issues then don't run 1.2grams of gear of aromatizing compounds per week.

aromasin is also a suicide AI and letro is not

now you might come back and say "I have gyno problems!" well then if that's the case you should not stack those 2 compounds at high doses like that in the first place

Back
Top Bottom