Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca dick over year

decadforever

Registered
Hey guys. Last year i did Deca cycle for 12 week and around week 10 i suffer ED problem. After cycle i keep taking trt shots but it didint fix and i did my research. DHN taking DHT receptors and it gives me ED. i did bloodwork to my free t and total t skyrocket but Dht like 80yo man(200-970 range and my result 220).e2-prolaktin etc everything fine.So i cant convert my testosterone to dht basically. Proviron is not avaiable in my country and i have only 15 tab proviron left. is masteron help me about this problem? And any idea about how long it takes? Thanks for everyone i really need help

how is proviron not available in your country? which county are you in? naps will ship to you!

you need to use proviron here, masteron should only be used on cycle, not afterwards.

im living in Turkey and steroids or pharma products cant shipped in here i think.
is there any alternative solution? Thanks for reply too a lot

like i said no there isn't. when you are off cycle the only thing i would recommend you use is proviron in terms of hormonal drugs. proviron has the ability to increase DHT in the body without shutting you down (most people atleast). masteron will shut you down which gets you back to square 1 anyway

now had you used masteron WITH the nandrolone in the first place, you could have gotten away with that. you see what i'm saying?

like i said no there isn't. when you are off cycle the only thing i would recommend you use is proviron in terms of hormonal drugs. proviron has the ability to increase DHT in the body without shutting you down (most people atleast). masteron will shut you down which gets you back to square 1 anyway

now had you used masteron WITH the nandrolone in the first place, you could have gotten away with that. you see what i'm saying?

But im still on TRT so basically im already shut down my hpta. Still cant use masteron for recovery?

But im already on TRT so shutdown is not my problem, right?

Hey guys. Last year i did Deca cycle for 12 week and around week 10 i suffer ED problem. After cycle i keep taking trt shots but it didint fix and i did my research. DHN taking DHT receptors and it gives me ED. i did bloodwork to my free t and total t skyrocket but Dht like 80yo man(200-970 range and my result 220).e2-prolaktin etc everything fine.So i cant convert my testosterone to dht basically. Proviron is not avaiable in my country and i have only 15 tab proviron left. is masteron help me about this problem? And any idea about how long it takes? Thanks for everyone i really need help

Masteron can help with this, try adding 300mgs/week and see how it goes. Especially you're on TRT. You might also have high prolactin levels, try dostinex .25mgs per week see if that helps.

So order some. Try NapsGear or PSL

Thanks for all replys really u guys life saver. And @stevesmi ur the only one who suggest using proviron or masteron for deca dick. Anothers forums everyone talks about prolactin etc. thanks a lot

Thanks for all replys really u guys life saver. And @stevesmi ur the only one who suggest using proviron or masteron for deca dick. Anothers forums everyone talks about prolactin etc. thanks a lot

My advice comes from science, there advice comes from broscience.

that is the prime difference. get on the mast asap and come back in a few weeks and update us on your success

Ok i was on 150 test 300 mast and 50 proviron since this topic. Blood results came 1500+ total test,free test 100(range 1-25), shbg 26(5-70) everything skyrockey but dht still same. 180(range 150-900) looks like still dht cant bind the receptors. Can somebody help me please i beg? I check studies normally proviron increase dht in just week. So its looks like useless for me anyway... i will marriage next year and feel like im not a man not anymore.

Back
Top Bottom