Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca dick question

Leo Lemino

Registered
besides test as base what else do you have to take to avoid deca dick ? or just test alone can avoid libido issues from deca? thanks.

Alwayes run deca with test and with proviron and caber and should not feel any issue from deca.(ps test with Ai)

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

There is this misconception that deca dick is the result of prolactin, which is not true. The problem with it is that deca releases dehydronandrolone, which is less androgenic than DHT, and replaces it. This is the reason you get these problems. However, you can easily solve this issue by using 50 mgs per day of proviron, since it is basically pure DHT, and it will solve the problem.

You can read up on proviron more here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/proviron-mesterolone

If you need a source for proviron, check the source reviews section on the board here.

prolactin effects REFRACTORY PERIOD. this is your libido specifically, and has nothing to do with lack of erection

there are 2 things that cause erection issues.

1. what trevor wrote above
2. excess water retention which causes a domino effect of heart problems which causes poor blood flow (this can happen on any aromatizing compound) and actually is WORSE when you stack in test with deca

so yeah stack in proviron with deca always

I did lots of Deca when I was younger, even at High Doses.
And Never experienced Deca-Dick.

I attribute this to always running Proviron with All my Cycles, not just the Nandrolones.

While it doesn't have a Dramatic Effect.
It does a whole lot of Small Things, that when combined, result in a Superior Cycle.

It binds to the Aromatase Enzyme, thereby helping your AI work better.
It binds to SHBG, thereby making more Free Test available to work Synergistically with any Hormone.
It Boosts Libido, and who doesn't like that.
And lastly, because it's a DHT, it prevents DHN from binding to the Receptor, and causing Deca-Dick.

So if you haven't tried Proviron on any Cycle, including TRT, you're missing out....................... JP

Well said, JP!!!

I did lots of Deca when I was younger, even at High Doses.
And Never experienced Deca-Dick.

I attribute this to always running Proviron with All my Cycles, not just the Nandrolones.

While it doesn't have a Dramatic Effect.
It does a whole lot of Small Things, that when combined, result in a Superior Cycle.

It binds to the Aromatase Enzyme, thereby helping your AI work better.
It binds to SHBG, thereby making more Free Test available to work Synergistically with any Hormone.
It Boosts Libido, and who doesn't like that.
And lastly, because it's a DHT, it prevents DHN from binding to the Receptor, and causing Deca-Dick.

So if you haven't tried Proviron on any Cycle, including TRT, you're missing out....................... JP

There is this misconception that deca dick is the result of prolactin, which is not true. The problem with it is that deca releases dehydronandrolone, which is less androgenic than DHT, and replaces it. This is the reason you get these problems.

That's interesting; that which I was not previously aware of. Thank you.

That's interesting; that which I was not previously aware of. Thank you.

I have been preaching this for years. but every other forum gives out shitty information because 1. they want to sell people drugs or 2. they just parrot the same bs

With the amount of knowledge out there now, deca dick should not be a thing anymore. I would love to never hear that phrase again. I think deca is a great compound but some people are scared because of this so called deca dick.

Back
Top Bottom