Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca dick and test

NasriSky

Registered
Hi bros I will be using deca for the first time with with test e, I have heard lots of info about deca dick related with deca so I'm a little concern about it. I heard the ratio of 2x1 test to deca should fight deca dick and I need to know if this is true or does it vary depending the individual? thank you guys.

I've never seen a single individual having deca dick while on test so as longs as you keep that e2 low and your test high you'll be fine.

Get caber but for just in case your prolactin level go too high and that's it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we've discussed this quite a bit on here.. but a lot of other forums are behind on the whole deca dick thing

deca dick has nothing to do with how much test you run. it has to do with nandrolones binding to DHT receptors.. it would be like using finasteride and wrecking your DHT in your body.. of course that is going to cause dick issues right?

the solution is not running more test, it is using a DHT derivative and the best one to use is going to be proviron!

so stack in proviron with deca and that will offset issues

What Stevesmi said ... I am currently running 300 mg Deca and 100 mg Test every five days ... I am also running 25 mg of Proviron daily, and absolutely zero issues!!

I have never had a issue with deca dick but I never exceed over 500 with my dose I notice sex drive went down but still never had a problem having sex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem with deca is that it releases dehydronandrolone, which is less androgenic than DHT, and replaces it. This is the reason you get deca dick. However, you can easily solve this issue by using 50 mgs per day of proviron, since it is basically pure DHT, and it will solve the problem.

I ran deca once when I was younger, with no deca dick issues. Ran it about 2 years ago, and got it pretty bad. I'm so glad I happened to get some proviron. Fixed it on the first dose.

Most people advocate running test at least two weeks longer than the deca. I would recommend the same for the proviron. Maybe even an extra week or two.

Hi bros I will be using deca for the first time with with test e, I have heard lots of info about deca dick related with deca so I'm a little concern about it. I heard the ratio of 2x1 test to deca should fight deca dick and I need to know if this is true or does it vary depending the individual? thank you guys.

This could be helpful, but it would not guarantee the prevention of deca dick. The most reliable way of preventing it is to use Proviron. It will prevent deca dick and it will improve the effectiveness of testosterone without adding any side effects at all. So it is a great compound to add to the stack.

Back
Top Bottom