Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca diet for zero water, and lean gaiins

revin890

Registered
so i have made up my mind on preppin for my second cycle

test p ( i kno but for some reason i like injecting)1cc 12 weeks
deca 3cc 10 weeks
primo 3 cc 10 weeks
accutane 20 mg ed
adex .25 eod
caber ^^

So im 5 foot 8 with approximately 13-15 bf 170 ibs what should my calories look like (bmr+)?

What should my diet be cause im really scared of moon face and bloat, cause ive been lean all my life. My first cycle i just ran 1 cc of test p and i had alot of water, but ith ink its because i didnt take adex.

And im willing to take any advice, if it even comes to eating plain food just to prevent bloat! and what should my percentage be for fats,carbs,and proteins when givin bmr surplus rate?

Thanks

Here is a good article for you to read on how to develop a lean muscle gain diet and training program: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...n-program-article-trevor-kouritzin-32850.html

It contains a full sample meal plan that will allow you to put on size while staying lean and not putting on a lot of unnecessary weight.

The amount of bloat you gain from your cycle if you use an AI and anti-prolactin drug like you are planning to. Your cycle lay out looks great, I would just bump up your adex dosage to 0.5mg EOD.

Accutane is a very liver toxic compound so I would consider adding a good liver aid supplement to your cycle like N2guard from n2bm.com

so i have made up my mind on preppin for my second cycle

test p ( i kno but for some reason i like injecting)1cc 12 weeks
deca 3cc 10 weeks
primo 3 cc 10 weeks
accutane 20 mg ed
adex .25 eod
caber ^^

So im 5 foot 8 with approximately 13-15 bf 170 ibs what should my calories look like (bmr+)?

What should my diet be cause im really scared of moon face and bloat, cause ive been lean all my life. My first cycle i just ran 1 cc of test p and i had alot of water, but ith ink its because i didnt take adex.

And im willing to take any advice, if it even comes to eating plain food just to prevent bloat! and what should my percentage be for fats,carbs,and proteins when givin bmr surplus rate?

Thanks

Can you write in terms of mgs, and not cc's?

why would you stack prop (short ester) with deca (very long ester)?

also primo in that cycle is a waste of money, no point in stacking it with deca.. save primo to stack with an androgen like tren instead

run it like this

Test C or E
Deca
proviron stack

use aromasin as your AI

Either switch your test to a long ester or your deca to NPP. It will be much easier to inject at the same time. Judging by your post you would be better to go with Test P and NPP. I would use a carb cycling diet and just eat clean. You will not blow up with water if you eat properly and are running proper ancillaries.

Aromasin would be a much better choice if you want to prevent bloating. 10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle would be a good starting dosage. If you will insist on arimidex, then you should bump the dosage to 0.5 mgs EOD. Also, it would be a very good idea to add in some proviron in order to avoid deca dick. Finally, add some cardarine into the cycle, and it will dry you out very safely.

Back
Top Bottom