Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca durabolin cycle help

Hanz34

Registered
I'm gonna start my deca durabolin cycle next week, still waiting on the pins to arrive. but I am going to get bloodwork done as well. I'm 34 years old and this is my 3rd cycle. my weight is 240 and I am 6'3. 15% body fat. I was thinking about stacking deca with some test and maybe an oral. need some advice on those who have used it before help?

I'm gonna start my deca durabolin cycle next week, still waiting on the pins to arrive. but I am going to get bloodwork done as well. I'm 34 years old and this is my 3rd cycle. my weight is 240 and I am 6'3. 15% body fat. I was thinking about stacking deca with some test and maybe an oral. need some advice on those who have used it before help?

The oldschool bulking stack is test+deca

Test enan 500mgs
deca durabolin 400mgs
dbol 30mgs/day
n2guard 7caps/day
ostazol 4caps/before training

So ask a question.

Why run the Test so low Steve? I'm looking at incorporating Deca into my next cycle but plan to run the Test equal to the Deca.

less sides that way. let the deca work its magic.

Why run the Test so low Steve? I'm looking at incorporating Deca into my next cycle but plan to run the Test equal to the Deca.
This is how id run it. Test and deca equal at least. I actually run my test twice what my deca dose is but I'd never run it lower. Ive done that once in my life and never again. That killed my dick more than anything ever has. Run test high enough and zero issues. My advice is run them equal

This is how id run it. Test and deca equal at least. I actually run my test twice what my deca dose is but I'd never run it lower. Ive done that once in my life and never again. That killed my dick more than anything ever has. Run test high enough and zero issues. My advice is run them equal

This. My urologist even gave me a stern warning about running it higher than test.

This. My urologist even gave me a stern warning about running it higher than test.
To each their own but I've learned from my own experience that I will never run test lower than a nandrolone. It only causes problems for me and many many others.

To each their own but I've learned from my own experience that I will never run test lower than a nandrolone. It only causes problems for me and many many others.

This is the same dilemma I was having for my upcoming blast. I was getting conflicting advice on running test higher than deca and vice versa. I think I'm going to run them both at 400mg

Back
Top Bottom