Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DECA durabolin high dose

Varahia

Registered
what is the maximum dosage of deca durabolin that you've ever run and what were your thoughts on it
a lot of people say it's a dangerous steroid to run because it can affect your libido
others say it's the best thing ever

I'm 5 foot 7’’
I weigh around 155 lb
I'm looking to use it on my next cycle to get some muscle improvements as I'm very lean for my size

most i have ran is 400mg but a lot of the old school guys in the 80's ran a lot more. i lift with a dude at the gym now in his late 50's who has used deca over a gram a week. he loves it

also it is important to use proviron with nandrolones. if you do that you won't have any libido issues at all

I never go high cause I make nice gains on only 300 I try to use the least amount to get the most out of it . Until that stops I don’t need higher

ive never gone over 400 mg with it and i dont recommend going any higher than that... you can get A LOT from deca even with a low dose... ive even used it on trt at 200 mg week and saw nice results with it, which caught me off guard at the time but i assure you , it doesnt take much to get a lot from it...

ive never gone over 400 mg with it and i dont recommend going any higher than that... you can get A LOT from deca even with a low dose... ive even used it on trt at 200 mg week and saw nice results with it, which caught me off guard at the time but i assure you , it doesnt take much to get a lot from it...

100 percent right I do this all the time !

Deca is one compound I have used many times, both high and low doses and I can assure you that I wish that I had always used moderate doses. My sweet spot is 350 mg per week

what is the maximum dosage of deca durabolin that you've ever run and what were your thoughts on it
a lot of people say it's a dangerous steroid to run because it can affect your libido

I'm 5 foot 7’’
I weigh around 155 lb
I'm looking to use it on my next cycle to get some muscle improvements as I'm very lean for my size

Maximum dose of deca durabolin to start is 400mgs but you can run up to 800mgs.

400 and up and I have weak orgasms. What's the point of life if you can't have a decent orgasm. 300mg makes me grow. I get results with 200mg as well.

High dose relative for all, I find over 800mgs is high deca dose.

I've ran it at 500mg. 400mg seems to be a sweet spot. Run test and a DHT with it and it eliminates libido issues

I'm 5 foot 7’’
I weigh around 155 lb

What's your age?

I stay around 350-400 personally but we are all different

Back
Top Bottom