Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca durabolin vs primobolan

franch

Registered
first time i'm about to try one of this two agents, which one is better to bulk up? thanks.

The two steroids are very different. Deca is one of the bread and butter bulking steroids that will dramatically increase scale weight and strength. Primo is considered more of a pre-contest drug because it does not cause water retention and very minimal increase in scale weight. You can read up on the two steroids more here:
http://www.evolutionary.org/deca-durabolin
http://www.evolutionary.org/primobolan

For the goals of bulking up, deca is a much better option.

first time i'm about to try one of this two agents, which one is better to bulk up? thanks.

As already mentioned above these 2 are totally different. If looking to bulk then go with deca. Deca will add on size quickly but alot of water weight, where as primo is best during a cutting cycle where your body fat is already low.

I think EQ would be better then deca because its have not any water retain issue and also no prolactin issue.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

I think EQ would be better then deca because its have not any water retain issue and also no prolactin issue.

I agree with you - EQ is great, because it will give lean gains with considerably less side effects. However, if the choice is just between primo and deca, then deca is definitely the better one when it comes to bulking.

I disagree with using deca....I think a test/primo cycle would be nice. I would say if run correctly and with a good post cycle therapy you can keep 90% of your gains. With deca, your going to loose some- no matter what.

I'm not saying that deca doesn't have its place....I'm just saying that you will be happier long term with primo.

Having said that...if you go with deca, make sure your diet is on point so that you don't risk gaining fat. I've seen guys stay lean even when running a baby deca bulker....just need to keep an eye out.

Good luck

Deca can increse fat ? And EQ?

If you want to purely 'bulk up' - shoot for deca. But the gains will not be only lean muscle, you need to take that into account

Yes, deca is best for bulking fairly quickly. Some of my best bulking cycles was Test with Deca. He was asking what's better to bulk with between the two.

Back
Top Bottom