Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca/EQ/sust/win cycle

Mass Ninja

Registered
Looking to build a solid physical athletic body. Want to improve speed and strength. This is my second cycle. I am 20 yo 5’9 185 5%BF. Squat 445 and bench 225. 37” vert and 4.61 40. I want to get bigger and maintain or improve these numbers. Here is my cycle:

Deca 400 wk1-16
Eq600 wk 1-16
Sust 225 wk 1-16
Win50 ED wk 1-6
Proviron 50 ED wk1-16
Arimidex 0.5mg EOD

Pct wk 20-24. Nolvadex 40,40,20,10

Any thoughts. I put on 20lb on 16 wk cycle of deca400/sust 225 last summer.

Looking to build a solid physical athletic body. Want to improve speed and strength. This is my second cycle. I am 20 yo 5’9 185 5%BF. Squat 445 and bench 225. 37” vert and 4.61 40. I want to get bigger and maintain or improve these numbers. Here is my cycle:

Deca 400 wk1-16
Eq600 wk 1-16
Sust 225 wk 1-16
Win50 ED wk 1-6
Proviron 50 ED wk1-16
Arimidex 0.5mg EOD

Pct wk 20-24. Nolvadex 40,40,20,10

Any thoughts. I put on 20lb on 16 wk cycle of deca400/sust 225 last summer.

I bench 325 not 225 sorry for the error. I also do Westside barbell conjugate training

this is so insanely fucking stupid... 20 years old and your using steroids... unbelievable IGNORANT as possible... noone with half a brain cell in their head would advise such shit man...

I definitely have thoughts. If everything you say is true you are already some type of athletic freak. Do you play any sport? From the numbers you give, hard to believe you truly walk around 365 days a year a 5% BF. I know Dexter Jackson, guy with the fastest metabolism I've ever seen. Known him since 93. He is about 7-8% off-season so if that's true it's crazy. At 5'9" 185 if you truly have 5% BF you must be pretty fuckin big as it is. If your BF was like 10% you would be at least 210 and still look good. At 20 WTF. If everything you say is true I'd love to look at the structure of your physique, if it's good for bodybuilding or not. If it is you could easily be a pro BB by 30. If you're blocky or whatever you will never do that but you still must look pretty fuckin good. If this isn't a joke.
As for your cycle, use EQ or Deca not both, doesn't make sense. I'd use more sust especially because it's a blend your getting little bits of testosterone that l release at different times. At 225 mgs I don't see you getting optimal results. Such a small snout if each will release alone. I'd up it to 500mg. The proviron is pretty much useless, it could make you look a bit harder but if you're already taking winstrol I'd get rid of that entirely.
The Arimiddx, no way man, you def do not need an AI. You have 5% BF you said you can't be holding much water. IMO, and most will disagree on this board but others agree fully on others, AI's do more harm to you than good. They are almost to strong so to do them right you need at least bi weekly blood tests better weekly which is not realistic. AI"s are great precontest, you lower your estrogen really low for a short period and you will appear much harder. You can also use drugs like Dbol, Anadrol, test ect, drugs that in the past we had to stop weeks before very close to the contest allowing you to come in bigger and fuller. But you can't do that for lon 6-8 weeks the most. In your case you should just use noveldex at 10 mgs a day. I have a very fast metabolism. My BF never goes above 7-9%. I always use noveldex. Never have a problem with gyno, water retention on any drug and I don't have to worry about crashing my estrogen. After almost 30 years involved in this sport from my own experience and by talking to others I'm 100% sure you build more muscle in a high testosterone and high estrogen environment. AI's will hinder muscle growth. PCT I can't comment on because I never come off at least test.

this is so insanely fucking stupid... 20 years old and your using steroids... unbelievable IGNORANT as possible... noone with half a brain cell in their head would advise such shit man...
This is your fucking reaction after reading those stats. I'm skeptical, yes but, if he's telling the truth the kids a genetic freak that you can not compare to yourself or many.
Again this board for the most part is good but this thing about waiting till youre 50 to use steroids is ridiculous. Even 30 is ridiculous and why does it make you so angry? I mean really I can see disagreeing but your post came off angry, like you have something personal against this kid.

This is your fucking reaction after reading those stats. I'm skeptical, yes but, if he's telling the truth the kids a genetic freak that you can not compare to yourself or many.
Again this board for the most part is good but this thing about waiting till youre 50 to use steroids is ridiculous. Even 30 is ridiculous and why does it make you so angry? I mean really I can see disagreeing but your post came off angry, like you have something personal against this kid.

U can take this off the forum with me if youd like... If you honestly think its right in any way, shape or form to advise someone 20 years old to use steroids then i dont even know what to say... thats beyond fucked up to say the least

Last edited:

You've been told why in several posts. Stop encouraging people who are too young.

Thank you. I have seen your stuff online and while being on gear is not a healthy decision you provided a lot of information to help me make better choices of gear. That is why I came here. I play college football. My school is a non FBS school and we have never been tested. Before I started the cycle, I just wanted to get opinions for safer gains

Thank you. I will drop the AI for sure as I never gat gyno. I just wanted to stay dry so I don’t drop my 40 or vertical

Low test is to keep dyer. I did 500 on my first cycle. I read about cycles for other athletes and the test is lower but feedback would be awesome on this .

I will probably not purchase deca as it has to long of a detection time. I just read that it is great with EQ

I took some body pictures. I am not sure how to post here but I would like to so I can get better advice. A link to directions would be great. I am around 5% in season. I played at 183. I am 188 this morning as we have been done for a month now. About 8% in the offseason. I use a hand held impedance device.

i've posted many times about why teenagers should not use steroids.

you have plenty of time to go pro if you choose. the top bodybuilders are in their 40's so what is the rush?

Thanks for the reply. I am not interested in body building and will probably not do a cycle after I am done playing. I am interested in athletic performance and looking to do the best cycle that is dry and safe.

- - - Updated - - -

I definitely have thoughts. If everything you say is true you are already some type of athletic freak. Do you play any sport? From the numbers you give, hard to believe you truly walk around 365 days a year a 5% BF. I know Dexter Jackson, guy with the fastest metabolism I've ever seen. Known him since 93. He is about 7-8% off-season so if that's true it's crazy. At 5'9" 185 if you truly have 5% BF you must be pretty fuckin big as it is. If your BF was like 10% you would be at least 210 and still look good. At 20 WTF. If everything you say is true I'd love to look at the structure of your physique, if it's good for bodybuilding or not. If it is you could easily be a pro BB by 30. If you're blocky or whatever you will never do that but you still must look pretty fuckin good. If this isn't a joke.
As for your cycle, use EQ or Deca not both, doesn't make sense. I'd use more sust especially because it's a blend your getting little bits of testosterone that l release at different times. At 225 mgs I don't see you getting optimal results. Such a small snout if each will release alone. I'd up it to 500mg. The proviron is pretty much useless, it could make you look a bit harder but if you're already taking winstrol I'd get rid of that entirely.
The Arimiddx, no way man, you def do not need an AI. You have 5% BF you said you can't be holding much water. IMO, and most will disagree on this board but others agree fully on others, AI's do more harm to you than good. They are almost to strong so to do them right you need at least bi weekly blood tests better weekly which is not realistic. AI"s are great precontest, you lower your estrogen really low for a short period and you will appear much harder. You can also use drugs like Dbol, Anadrol, test ect, drugs that in the past we had to stop weeks before very close to the contest allowing you to come in bigger and fuller. But you can't do that for lon 6-8 weeks the most. In your case you should just use noveldex at 10 mgs a day. I have a very fast metabolism. My BF never goes above 7-9%. I always use noveldex. Never have a problem with gyno, water retention on any drug and I don't have to worry about crashing my estrogen. After almost 30 years involved in this sport from my own experience and by talking to others I'm 100% sure you build more muscle in a high testosterone and high estrogen environment. AI's will hinder muscle growth. PCT I can't comment on because I never come off at least test.

Here is a pic. I hope this works!

Attachments

• 6B9254B6-815D-4EF1-B898-CE7E68D003E6.jpg
    6B9254B6-815D-4EF1-B898-CE7E68D003E6.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 47
Everybody knows now your position, but it is not the position or thought process of this forum. You can take that ideology elsewhere.

Everybody knows now your position, but it is not the position or thought process of this forum. You can take that ideology elsewhere.

There is a whole population of steroid users that are athletes who are usually late teens to early 20’s. We are talking about steroids so you set your bar that us using it is crazy while others set the bar that you using it is crazy. It is all relative to your goals and assumption of risk. Guys use it on my team and the teams we go against. I came here to get informed and learned that AI is too toxic amongst other things. I asked for advise and he offered it on what would be safe. That is not encouraging anyone. Everyone on this sight has already made the decision to use anabolics. So I don’t believe any encouragement is going on here.

There is a whole population of steroid users that are athletes who are usually late teens to early 20’s. We are talking about steroids so you set your bar that us using it is crazy while others set the bar that you using it is crazy. It is all relative to your goals and assumption of risk. Guys use it on my team and the teams we go against. I came here to get informed and learned that AI is too toxic amongst other things. I asked for advise and he offered it on what would be safe. That is not encouraging anyone. Everyone on this sight has already made the decision to use anabolics. So I don’t believe any encouragement is going on here.

Again - it's a many times multiple that read these posts vs those asking and replying. That's why we say what we do.

with the advancements in testing you aren't gonna get very far doping at the college level. this isn't the old days where you could take some special pro hormone that wasn't detectable. they aren't stupid today when it comes to this stuff

so arguing you want to use it for athletic performance even if you were a top flight college athlete would be counter productive anyway. you will be banned.

now if you are just a guy who wants to get bigger, faster, stronger just to stroke your own ego then i would say that down the line you will look back and shake your head at yourself. the most successful people in their 30's as men are those of us who have money in the bank, a good career, live in a nice place, no debt, and pay no alimony/child support to some chick from our past. it isn't how 'big and fast' we are. you might not understand this now but it is sound advice and i have A LOT of friends who are my age now (40) who are shelling out 75% of their salary for kids they never see and an ex wife who is fucking some pool boy your age.

weight training is wonderful but your main focus right now should be your education or building a skill or starting a business. wasting money on steroids isn't a smart choice right now

At the time of this post the thread 4 threads above this is a guy that cycled when he was 20, and now is having serious health issues as a result. I encourage you to read the thread titled "Serious problems after steroid cycle". I understand that you think what you're doing is important right now and rightly so, but in ten ten years playing D2 or D3 football won't mean shit when you're trying to have a child with your wife and end up having to shell out 15 grand on IVF and are on TRT for the rest of your life, this is coming from someone who abused steroids in their early 20's and now has twins through IVF and on TRT. When we are 20 we can't see the forest for the trees and think that we are going to live forever. The truth is at 20 we have barely even begun life, and we all look back at the things we did at that age and wonder what the fuck were we thinking. My brother in law played D3 football, we were talking about a year ago about life and I made the comment "at least you got to play ball in college". His response was "it was huge mistake, all it got me was a broken neck and a couple concussions. Hell my cousin was an all American and played with Drew Breese, and he is obviously struggling with CTE. He has said multiple times that he was glad he didn't turn pro because of the abuse his body has taken, and that isn't including steroid abuse. The fact is is that either you're good enough to play in the pros, which in that case taking multiple drugs that can be tested for years is risking more than your health. Or you'll graduate from college and how much you bench won't mean shit on a resume. With all that being said the cycle is way too much even for an advanced body builder, most guys take half that for a second cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

Check the picture. He is nowhere near 5 %. Its not personal, he making a huge mistake and telling him he isn't is not helping.

- - - Updated - - -

Check the picture. He is nowhere near 5 %. Its not personal, he making a huge mistake and telling him he isn't is not helping.

Hey it's your life. Do what you want, but I will not endorse, condone or guide anyone underage using steroids. Period.

Back
Top Bottom