Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deca/EQ/sust/win cycle

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Deca/EQ/sust/win cycle

Looking to build a solid physical athletic body. Want to improve speed and strength. This is my second cycle. I am 20 yo 59 185 5%BF. Squat 445 and bench 225. 37 vert and 4.61 40. I want to get bigger and maintain or improve these numbers. Here is my cycle:

Deca 400 wk1-16
    Eq600 wk 1-16
    Sust 225 wk 1-16
    Win50 ED wk 1-6
    Proviron 50 ED wk1-16
    Arimidex 0.5mg EOD

Pct wk 20-24. Nolvadex 40,40,20,10

Any thoughts. I put on 20lb on 16 wk cycle of deca400/sust 225 last summer.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Ninja View Post
    Looking to build a solid physical athletic body. Want to improve speed and strength. This is my second cycle. I am 20 yo 59 185 5%BF. Squat 445 and bench 225. 37 vert and 4.61 40. I want to get bigger and maintain or improve these numbers. Here is my cycle:

Deca 400 wk1-16
    Eq600 wk 1-16
    Sust 225 wk 1-16
    Win50 ED wk 1-6
    Proviron 50 ED wk1-16
    Arimidex 0.5mg EOD

Pct wk 20-24. Nolvadex 40,40,20,10

Any thoughts. I put on 20lb on 16 wk cycle of deca400/sust 225 last summer.
    I bench 325 not 225 sorry for the error. I also do Westside barbell conjugate training

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    this is so insanely fucking stupid... 20 years old and your using steroids... unbelievable IGNORANT as possible... noone with half a brain cell in their head would advise such shit man...

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I definitely have thoughts. If everything you say is true you are already some type of athletic freak. Do you play any sport? From the numbers you give, hard to believe you truly walk around 365 days a year a 5% BF. I know Dexter Jackson, guy with the fastest metabolism I've ever seen. Known him since 93. He is about 7-8% off-season so if that's true it's crazy. At 5'9" 185 if you truly have 5% BF you must be pretty fuckin big as it is. If your BF was like 10% you would be at least 210 and still look good. At 20 WTF. If everything you say is true I'd love to look at the structure of your physique, if it's good for bodybuilding or not. If it is you could easily be a pro BB by 30. If you're blocky or whatever you will never do that but you still must look pretty fuckin good. If this isn't a joke.
    As for your cycle, use EQ or Deca not both, doesn't make sense. I'd use more sust especially because it's a blend your getting little bits of testosterone that l release at different times. At 225 mgs I don't see you getting optimal results. Such a small snout if each will release alone. I'd up it to 500mg. The proviron is pretty much useless, it could make you look a bit harder but if you're already taking winstrol I'd get rid of that entirely.
    The Arimiddx, no way man, you def do not need an AI. You have 5% BF you said you can't be holding much water. IMO, and most will disagree on this board but others agree fully on others, AI's do more harm to you than good. They are almost to strong so to do them right you need at least bi weekly blood tests better weekly which is not realistic. AI"s are great precontest, you lower your estrogen really low for a short period and you will appear much harder. You can also use drugs like Dbol, Anadrol, test ect, drugs that in the past we had to stop weeks before very close to the contest allowing you to come in bigger and fuller. But you can't do that for lon 6-8 weeks the most. In your case you should just use noveldex at 10 mgs a day. I have a very fast metabolism. My BF never goes above 7-9%. I always use noveldex. Never have a problem with gyno, water retention on any drug and I don't have to worry about crashing my estrogen. After almost 30 years involved in this sport from my own experience and by talking to others I'm 100% sure you build more muscle in a high testosterone and high estrogen environment. AI's will hinder muscle growth. PCT I can't comment on because I never come off at least test.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    this is so insanely fucking stupid... 20 years old and your using steroids... unbelievable IGNORANT as possible... noone with half a brain cell in their head would advise such shit man...
    This is your fucking reaction after reading those stats. I'm skeptical, yes but, if he's telling the truth the kids a genetic freak that you can not compare to yourself or many.
    Again this board for the most part is good but this thing about waiting till youre 50 to use steroids is ridiculous. Even 30 is ridiculous and why does it make you so angry? I mean really I can see disagreeing but your post came off angry, like you have something personal against this kid.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Deca/EQ/sust/win cycle

Quote Originally Posted by pgc640 View Post
    This is your fucking reaction after reading those stats. I'm skeptical, yes but, if he's telling the truth the kids a genetic freak that you can not compare to yourself or many.
    Again this board for the most part is good but this thing about waiting till youre 50 to use steroids is ridiculous. Even 30 is ridiculous and why does it make you so angry? I mean really I can see disagreeing but your post came off angry, like you have something personal against this kid.
    U can take this off the forum with me if youd like... If you honestly think its right in any way, shape or form to advise someone 20 years old to use steroids then i dont even know what to say... thats beyond fucked up to say the least
    Last edited by dylangemelli; 01-26-2020 at 10:12 PM.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    Not sure who askrd u dude. U can take this off the forum with me if youd like
    I dont give one flying fuck about his stats. I care about his age

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pgc640 View Post
    You've been told why in several posts. Stop encouraging people who are too young.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i've posted many times about why teenagers should not use steroids.

you have plenty of time to go pro if you choose. the top bodybuilders are in their 40's so what is the rush?
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Ninja View Post
    I bench 325 not 225 sorry for the error. I also do Westside barbell conjugate training
    No body cares how much you bench bro you should be worried about ruining your endocrine system running a cycle at your age.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast