Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca a good option hair?

hyotust

Registered
I am not a steroid user like many of you on here. But in my case I use them here and there. I’m currently in my early 40’s. I have hit a complete wall in my training and its time to use them again
problem is I am single and looking and don’t want to lose my hair. I heard deca durabolin is good for hair loss, but want to hear your opinions on if this is true

I am not a steroid user like many of you on here. But in my case I use them here and there. I’m currently in my early 40’s. I have hit a complete wall in my training and its time to use them again
problem is I am single and looking and don’t want to lose my hair. I heard deca durabolin is good for hair loss, but want to hear your opinions on if this is true

I didn't see many hair loss issues with deca durabolin lower doses under 400-500mgs so no problem. If you have hair loss issues use finasteride on any cycle just to be safe and hair loss shampoo daily. I like n2shampoo.

You realize that's the self same thing.

Just keep in mind that if you are prone to mpb then any steroid can give you problem... deca is generally easier on the hair than most...

Deca is not as bad as other options on hair since it is not a DHT steroid however, as some have pointed out, if you are prone to male pattern baldness it can still be a problem

Bros have always believed that using Deca with testosterone can help prevent hair loss from the conversion of testosterone to DHT.

Yes, deca is mild on the hair line but the issue is that with deca you want to run proviron. And proviron is not great for the hair line. In your case I would suggest SARMs instead of steroids.

Back
Top Bottom