Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca for injuries

peciapuppet96

Registered
Whats up gentlemen, how long does it take for deca to start kicking in?
thanks . Need to lube up this shoulder injury.

Whats up gentlemen, how long does it take for deca to start kicking in?
thanks . Need to lube up this shoulder injury.

Forget deca as a healer. At best and I mean at best it takes away the pain while you're on

Depends on the person but probably at around weeks 4 to 6 you should start noticing differences in physique and performance.

About week 5 or 6 for me, but be careful, it's not healing, only covering up.

deca is not going to heal anything... deca will mask the injury for the time being but its just a band aid to the wound, which ultimately could make things worse by disguising the injury.. if you want real healing, then you want something like mk2866... that will actually help heal you.. you can get it at www.esarms.com... 25 mg per day for 12 weeks...

deca is just a temporary bandaid bro.. once your off it will be worse than it is now.

deca is not going to heal anything... deca will mask the injury for the time being but its just a band aid to the wound, which ultimately could make things worse by disguising the injury.. if you want real healing, then you want something like mk2866... that will actually help heal you.. you can get it at www.esarms.com... 25 mg per day for 12 weeks...

is it called something else on the mentioned site ?

Per the site;
Nothing Found
mk2866
Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.

is it called something else on the mentioned site ?

Per the site;
Nothing Found
mk2866
Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.

As Dylan said, ostabolic.

Be sure you are getting it from esarms.com
there are a LOT of fake sarms out there, Esarms is the only legit source i know.

Back
Top Bottom