Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca for joint pain

Deca is not join pain relifer may you feel comfor when you on cycle but this not a solution use a good join gurd check out n2b com

I was just wondering if anyone ever uses Deca in every Cycle for like joint pain? Have some bad joint pain sometimes and seems on one of my deca test cycles didnt have any joint pain. Just wanted to get some thoughts Thanks. Example: 500 mg test 500 mg eq and tren 50 mg eod. And like 100 mg of deca. (not doing it but just wondering if that would help the joint pain?

Assuming it worked it doesn't fix why you're getting the pain and you'll still have it after.

i've run deca and it isn't some magical steroid that heals pain at all.

it has historically been used at THERAPEUTIC dosages to help an old person or something. but as a weight lifter throwing around heavy weights you don't use it for this purpose.

Don't run deca for joint healing. It just covers the pain up and can let you make the damage worse.

Nope, not a good idea. If you are having pain you will only make it worse in the end. Try different lifts, usually it is caused by the way you are lifting. Experiment around with different lifting and stay away from the ones that cause you pain.

deca is a temporary bandaid. and once you get off it may be worse than how it was when you started

Deca is not going to fix your broken joints, it's only gonna alleviate the pain which will come back later most likely.
What I'd do in your case is to find the root cause for the achy joints and try to fix that.

Are you currently taking any supplements that promote joint health like for instance N2Joint RX which our sponsor Need to Build Muscle sells?

Deca is not supposed to fix anything with your joints. Don’t expect that!

i never run deca for pain and never recommend anyone do so.. its a band aid to a wound but does nothing to actually heal it, which ultimately could leave you worse off by just masking the pain... mk2866 would help to actually provide real healing

Back
Top Bottom